Chapter 12: Trustworth

"Holding anger is like drinking poison and expecting another person to die".
-Buddha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—Please, Vanysh, don't do anything you might regret -Jessy said as she tried to hold Vanysh, but failed because she started running away from the Junk Yard with fury.

When she was already at the door, Richy grabbed Vanysh and held her by her shoulders, which required a lot of strength on his part as Vanysh was very agile and strong too.

—LET GO OF ME, RICHY.

—No! I can't just let you leave this way. You are out of yourself! -He said as he shaked her.

—OH, BUT YOU BET I AM.

—Listen to me, we will solve this. But, please, relax.

—Relax? That must be a joke.
—Look at what you little friend just did to me.
—I AM going to solve this.

Jessy:
—What are you going to do?

Vanysh:
—Doesn't matter.

Richy:
—Of course it does.

Vanysh:
—Get over it and let me go.

He wasn't sure about letting her go yet.

-Let. Me. Go.

After looking deeply in Richy's soul with her deadly eyes, he let her go slowly.

Richy:
—I am letting you go, but please stay here with Jessy until you get your train of thought back.

Vanysh:
—Where's the bathroom?

Jessy:
—At left, just turn this corridor -She pointed at it.

Vanysh went flying to the bathroom, immediatly trying to enter in contact with Jake while locking the door and leaning on it.

—Jake, please talk to me!
—I know I scared you away with that feelings shit.
—But we are fucked.
—Please.

He didn't answer, but she didn't even expect him to.

Vanysh was mad. Mad at Lilly for doing that to her. Mad with Jake for leaving her because of nothing and mad with what was going to happen next.

She spent the next 10 minutes locked in the bathroom, rewatching the video and trying to make the anger go away by running water from the sink on her face, but it was impossible. She had never been so nervous and mad in her entire life.

Ignoring the world wasn't an option. A number called her saying terrible things right away.

—How could you do that to that poor girl?
—You are a monster.

—And how could you be so stupid to believe that two-brain-cell bitch? -She said before hanging up.

—Vanysh, get out of there.

It wasn't Richy or Jessy, but a familiar voice.

—Cleo? What are you doing here? -She shouted back.

—Richy called all of us and made we come here.

—Have you seen the video?

—Not yet. I didn't even have time.
—Thomas is here too.

—And...?

—I don't know what happened, Richy just told me that Lilly did something really bad to you and everyone should be here so that we could solve it.

—Is she here?