Chapter 6: Mysterious

"Parallel lines lie in the same plane and never intersect each other. They are distant but have the same slope"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●Beginning notes●

From now on, sometimes the story will switch from Vanysh's first person to a normal narrative, but that is because there are details that are valuable for the story, which go beyond of what Vanysh can or will describe.
I'm also making the dialogs easier to understand by putting the name of who's talking on the top of each speech (when it's necessary or has more than 2 people talking).

V.N. stands for "Vanysh's narrative"
N.N. stands for "Normal narrative"
___________________________________________

N.N.

Everything went as silent as it could when a man entered the room.
It was not possible to identify who had entered as Vanysh turned off all the lights before hiding, which was a win and loss situation for everyone there.

The man entered the room cautiously, putting something in his pocket. After that, he started looking around until he turned the lights on and revealed his identity.

Cleo:                                                                                                                                                                                          —Thomas!?

He jumped back, scared.

Thomas:                                                                                                                                                                                  —Cleo! What are you doing in here?

—I was just going to ask you the very same thing -Vanysh said as she left her hiding place.

Thomas:                                                                                                                                                                                       —Vanysh!? I can't believe you're here as well.

Vanysh:                                                                                                                                                                                     —What do you mean?

Thomas:                                                                                                                                                                                   —Breaking in is not news for anyone when it comes to Cleo, but you?

Vanysh:                                                                                                                                                                                      —Indeed. It was a great surprise to meet you here, do you do that often?

Thomas:                                                                                                                                                                                  —No! I just... Wait a minute, how did you two get in?