part 31

Prachi was in her bedroom packing when Abhi came there. He saw her and was shocked as her outfit didn't show like she was someone who just got married.

Her outfit

Abhi: Didn't you just get married a few days ago?

Prachi: If you didn't notice, I'm still 20 and we are in the 21st century. What do you want?

Abhi: Prachi I know that we haven't had the best relationship but I need your help to get our property back from Alia. Please.

Prachi: I don't really know if I should help you.

Abhi: I helped you many times in the past and I never asked for anything but please can you repay for all that by helping me this one time?

Prachi sat down and then looked at him.

Prachi: Fine.....

Abhi: Thank you......

Prachi: But I want something in return.

Abhi: What is it?

Prachi tells him in his ear and Abhi first looks at her then agrees. Later in the afternoon, the MKs were all in the sitting room talking to layers and Alia was planning on how to get Pragya's wealth when she was interrupted by Prachi?

Alia was sitting on the sofa when Prachi came and took her hand and dragged her to the door.

Alia; What the hell? Leave my hands.

Everyone turned to see.

Alia: How dare you touch me you girl.....

Prachi: Oh shut up because I am giving you two options right now.

Alia: What are those?

Prachi: Let me see. You can get up to 40 years in jail for multiple murder attempts another 25 years for illegal business and maybe 10 years for stealing which is a total of 75 years in jail oh and let me not start for the murder of my aunt. What's 75 plus an entire life sentence?

Everyone was shocked especially Alia.

Alia: What are you talking about?

Prachi plays Alia's entire confession and she was very shocked.

Prachi: I hand this over to  the police you can spend the rest of your life in jail or you can sign these documents which are divorce papers.

Abhi: What? Prachi I gave you property papers not divorce papers.

Prachi: Can you just shut up. I don't care about your wealth. All I care about is freeing chicks from the toxic relationship he is in.

Abhi: But...

Prachi: You can read these documents. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life in jail, you can sign the divorce papers.

Alia: How can I be sure that they are fake documents?

Prachi: I don't care what happens to them or your wealth. I can easily destroy you with a phone call. You can call your lawyer if you want.

Pragya: Prachi dear, why are you doing this.....

Prachi: Mother please. This is about someone's life.

Arush: What about our lives?

Prachi: Learn to clean or whatever cause that's what you will be doing from now on with Alia.

Alia kept looking at Prachi and then the papers carefully making sure that the papers aren't fake or that Prachi wasn't tricking her. While they were busy, Alia smirks and looks at Prachi.

Alia: (in mind) Now this is a great opportunity to make Prachi give me all her wealth.

Alia; I will sign them ones you sing these papers.

Alia gives Prachi the papers.

Prachi: Property papers? Really?

Vihaan: What?

The entire family was shocked.

Vansh: No Prachi don't even think of signing those papers.

Prachi: I will sign them.

Soon a lawyer comes there and both Prachi and Alia sign the papers.

Alia: Now everything that Prachi owns is now in my name.

Vihaan: Prachi what did you do?

Prachi: Everything I own is now hers. All the mansions all over the world, hospitals, jets, cars name it is now now hers.

Alia was so happy while the family was shocked. Pragya was angry and went to slap Abhi so hard.

Meera: Why did you touch my husband?

Pragya: This is all your fault. Just to help your stupid family my daughter lost everything that she worked for. Everything that my baby owns is now in your psycho sister's name.

The lawyer came and checked the papers.

Lawyer: Mrs Khanna did you read these papers properly?

Alia: Yes. Why?

Lawyer: Everything that you own is now in Ms Prachi's name.

Alia: What? How is that possible? Wait what does this mean?

Prachi: Dear Buji this means that a. Whatever I just transferred into your name was transferred back to my name b. Their wealth is now back in their names c. You are divorced and having nothing from the divorce and lastly you have signed to work under your brother as whatever he tells you and if you refuse to do what he says, you will be instantly arrested.

Prachi then stands infront of Alia. Alia was very mad. She was fuming with anger