part 2

Prachi was asleep and Priya was sitting on the other end watching her. She then made a call to someone and left the room.

Disha: How is she?

Priya: Not improving. I'm really worried for her.

Disha: The scans that she isn't improving either. She needs to come back home and......

Priya: We both know Prachi won't do anything like that.

Disha: Can I umm call you back dear?

Priya: Okay.

She then ends the call and she turned and sees Prachi looking at her.

Prachi: What are you talking about?

Priya: How sturborn you are miss.

Prachi: Who were you talking to?

Priya: The answer to that is non of your business.

She then puts her hands around her neck.

Priya: You will kill me if I tell you. But all I can tell you is that, it is a huge surprise for you.

Prachi: Last time you gave me a surprise you remember what happened. I almost died of a heart attack.

Priya: Oh you are such a scared kitty. This will be memorable because......

Alia: Why are you guys talking too much? Get to work.

Prachi nods and she takes Priya's hand and they walk from there. They then got ready for the day and as the day was going by, Priya kept a close eye on her sister.

Meera: I think that we should go shopping today.

Rhea: Yes. Mom is right. Dad let's go.

Abhi: Off course sweetheart. You two should also go.

Alia: No Bhaiyyi. They are just maids.

Abhi: Yes and they can carry your bags.

Pallavi: Off course Abhi.

Prachi: No no no. I am not going anywhere especially.....

Priya covered her mouth.

Priya: Off course sir.

Priya then went outside with Prachi while the others were walking slowly.

Prachi: I am not going shopping with you.

Priya: Why is that? I love shopping and i am....

Prachi: Oh my gosh.

Priya: So I want to see how shopping in India feels like. I better tell mom.

Pragya: What happened?

Priya: We are going shopping so......

Pragya: No.

Priya: I am very spoilt and one way or another I will get what I want.

Pragya: Fine.

Priya: Thank you mommy. Love you.

Pragya then went inside to prepare lunch for when they came back. The Mehras were getting in the car when Priya got a call.

Pallavi: Can you please not answer that.

Priya: Sorry I can't. Sunny will kill me if I don't answer his answer. He is already mad at me and I do not want to die young.

The Mehras except Rhea and Aryan were shocked hearing that name after a very long time. Priya put the phone on loudspeaker.