part 11

It was time for dinner and the MKs were sitted for dinner when Priya came there and there were only two seats left. One next to Rhea and one next to Abhi. Kiara arrived there too and all the MKs were shocked seeing her.

Kiara: What?

Priya: There are two seats left. You can sit I will go and sit in the kitchen.

Alia: Oh my gosh. You live in here?

Kiara: Where else will I live?

Rhea: I mean you...you live in Spain right?

Kiara: I'm Indian Rhea and not Spanish.

Abhi: But you look so familiar.

Kiara: I was at your house the other day. This is supposed to be dinner not a questionnaire.

She sat down next to Rhea and Rhea was very excited. Priya had no choice but to sit next to Abhi. Prachi came there and saw that there were no more sits so she just left. As they were eating dinner, Divya decided to start a conversation.

Divya: Kia when is the fashion show?

Kiara:. Next week. Why?

Divya: Nothing.

Alia: So I'm wondering. Every year yo is always get to he best business woman of my the year. I mean how do you do that?

Kiara: It's nothing just do business and you will get the award.

Vikram: But then the best business award is always between you and some business man. This year it's him and then you.....how do you do that?

Kiara: No one likes to loose. Our competition is well very very tough and well sometimes weeks can by that we do not talk at all.

Divya: What are you guys so angry about?

Kiara: It's nothing.

Priya: But.....

Kiara: It's nothing. Just leave it.

She then leaves from there while everyone was confused. They ate dinner quietly and went to bed. The next morning, Abhi and Varun were discussing business with Vikram, Alia and Purab. Ranbir wanted to apologize to Prachi so he went to her room and was shocked seeing just how huge it was.

Prachi was sitting facing the window lost somewhere when she saw Ranbir

Prachi: What are you doing in my room Ranbir?

Ranbir: I was umm lost. I was umm looking for the library and...I thought this was it.

Prachi: The study is the room next door.

Ranbir: Thank you umm for the directions.

Prachi: Sure.

Ranbir leaves and goes to his room angry at himself. In his room, Pallavi was waiting for him.