part 21

They arrived at the MK mansion. Rhea was waiting for them at the door and Ranbir was impatiently waiting for them to arrive.

Rhea: Dad. What did she say?

Alia: That woman refused.

Ranbir: What?

Rhea: But I love Vihaan. No....no no he can't marry that Prachi.

Pallavi: But how could she refuse?

Meera: Prachi has blinded her. Whatever Prachi says, Pragya just does it without thinking.

Abhi: Meera is right. We will need to expose Prachi before the wedding. Pragya needs to really see Prachi for what she really is.

Alia: And I have an idea. Listen to this.

Alia tells the family that plan and they agree to it. In the AR mansion

Prachi was sitting on a bench in the backyard when Vihaan came there.

Vihaan: What on earth are you doing here at this time of the night?

Prachi: Just thinking.

Vihaan: Really? About what?

Prachi: About us. I mean we were supposed to get married like 2 years ago but you left me.

Vihaan: Oh no not this again. Tommorow is our engagement so you should be happy and forget the past.

Prachi: Fine but.....

Vihaan makes Prachi stands up.

Vihaan: No buts okay. We need to get inside before it rains.

Prachi: Okay.

Vihaan: Let's go.

Prachi goes inside while Vihaan goes to get something. Inside Sunny stops Prachi.

Sunny: Where are you coming from?

Prachi: Outside. Am I in trouble?

Sunny: Maybe.

Prachi: What did I do?

Sunny: Come.

Prachi takes Sunny hand and they walk upstairs chatting.

The next day, it was finally the engagement day. The MKs went a little early to try to stop the engagement and work on their plan. On arriving, Rhea went straight to Pragya's bedroom where she found her looking at some dresses.

Rhea: You have to stop this engagement now.

Pragya turned around and saw Rhea standing there.

Pragya: What did you say?

Rhea: You heard me. Prachi is not who she says she is. She is not the ideal daughter toy think she is. She is separating me from my love Vihaan. She already loves Ranbir.

Pragya: You can't just come in here and tell me to call of my daughter's engagement Rhea.

Rhea: If you don't stop it then I will stop it and in the process I will show you who your daughter really is.

Pragya: Are you challenging me?

Rhea: Yes.

She walks out while Pragya was shocked and very confused by what just happened. Prachi was in her room surrounded by Piya, Priya, Divya, Shahana and Kiara. Meanwhile the boys were helping Vihaan.

Soon the guests started to arrive and everyone was downstairs.

Purab and Alia's outfits