part 27

The haldi ceremony ended and the next day was the mehendi ceremony and all of Rhea's plans failed and soon the wedding arrived.

Rhea: How did all my plans fail?

Ranbir: If they get married today then, we will soon the both of them forever.

Pallavi: I have an idea and I promise that it will work. Listen to this.

Abhi: But how will it work?

Vikram: Then we should get Ranbir and Rhea married.

Rhea: But.....

Alia: Vikram is right. Only then will the plan work.

Prachi was in her room looking at the dress when Vihaan came in her room. Abhi was walking by their room and listened to their conversation

Prachi: I can't believe that we are finally getting married.

Vihaan: Me too. I feel like we were supposed to get married like a very long time ago.

Prachi: Me too.

Vihaan: Most relationships are build off of trust. You haven't been really honest with me.

Prachi: With what?

Vihaan: Ranbir.

Prachi: And what about Rhea.

Vihaan: Clever.

Prachi: I know.

Vihaan then kissed her forehead.

Prachi: What was that for?

Vihaan: For being so amazing.

Prachi: You should go get ready.

Vihaan: I love you.

Prachi: I love you too. Now go before mom comes here.

Vihaan then leaves and Abhi comes in her room.

Abhi: You are so convincing.

Prachi: What?

Abhi: You are faking all this just so you can have money.

Prachi: Is everyone you meet a gold digger or it's just me?

Abhi: It's you.

Prachi: You know what. Just leave today is my wedding and you probably need to go to your favorite soon to be son in law before his wedding.

Abhi: Vihaan will be......

Prachi: I'm talking about Ranbir.

Abhi: You better listen to me....

Prachi: Can't you leave my room. Get out.

Abhi: I won't leave until you hear me Prachi....

Vansh: You heard what my daughter said. Get out.

Abhi: Not until you....

Vansh: Mr Mehra remember you are in my house. Stay in your limits.

Abhi then left the room while Vansh went to Prachi.

Vansh: I came to give you this.

Prachi: What I it dad?

Vansh; This was my mother's wedding necklace.

Prachi: It's really beautiful. Thank you dad.

She then hugged him. Vansh the left her to get ready. Guests started to come. Rhea was in her room and getting ready too as she and Ranbir were getting ready that day too. Ranbir went into Prachi's room and saw her in her wedding dress. He got lost in her.

Ranbir: Wow you....you...you look so beautiful.

Prachi: Thanks.

Ranbir went closer to her and she was confused.

Prachi: What are you doing?

Ranbir: I'm sorry.

He then pulled her closer and then covered her mouth and nose with a handkerchief. Prachi fell unconscious and Ranbir went outside. Rhea came and took her wedding dress and exchanged it with hers.

Prachi then later gained conscious and was confused and shocked as to how and why she was on her bed. Her thoughts were disturbed when Kiara came into her bedroom.

Kiara: Are you ready for your big day?

Prachi: Yes I am.

Kiara: Come so we can go.

Kiara then took her to the stars where Rhea was too with her face was covered. Both of their faces were covered with veils and so were the grooms faces.

They went downstairs and then took their places at the mandaap. The MKs were very happy as finally their plan was going to work. All the rituals were done and finally the groom was applying vermilion on the bride's forehead.

Rhea was shown smirking under her veil and so was Ranbir. The rest of the guests were shown clapping.

Alia: (in mind) Ones that Prachi gets married to Ranbir then I will get all her property and I will make sure that that Vihaan's money and property is all in Rhea's money.

This is it. I won't update for the next few days.