part 19

Deepak, Rhea's, Ranbir, Aryan, Divya and Arush went outside to the garden. They then sat down and started chatting.

Divya: You are gonna have to tell me all about Spain.

Arush: Well I have to keep telling the entire college that you might probably come back.

Divya: Why?

Arush: Because if I don't, then the guest house would have been filled with boys asking for you and your sisters.

Divya: Aww.

Arush: Don't. So tell me. What has happened here?

Divya: Well Priya found her biological father....

Arush; Aww poor man. Priya must have drove him crazy.

Divya: I also found !y father too.

Arush: Congrats.

Divya: I don't want any. It turns out that my dad cheated on my mom and their son is my half older brother.

Arush: Wow. What a happy ending.

Divya: Anyways forget about that. I think I should go home.

Arush: Sure let's go. I wanna meet my mom and everyone else.

Divya: Umm bye guys. See you at college.

Deepak: See ya.

Arush and Divya leave.

Deepak: I don't like her either.

Aryan: Come on like Divya is nice. What don't you like about her?

Deepak: I just don't like her at all.

Rhea: Well if you don't like her, I don't like her. Come on let's go inside.

Inside

Alia: So after we finish Mr Raisinghania, we would like you to join us for dinner.

Vansh: I really wish I could but.....

Arush: Dad, Divi and I are going.

Vansh: Okay. Be careful.

Arush: Always.

Vansh: That's a lie.

Divya: Don't worry chucks. I will keep an eye on him.....as always.

They both leave and the business partners finalize their deal. Vansh was getting ready to go when Abhi stopped him.

Abhi: Umm See Mr Raisinghania....

Vansh: You can call me Vansh.

Abhi: Umm sure uhh Vansh how do you know Priya?

Vansh: (in mind) If I tell him the truth then...no I can't tell him the truth....

Abhi: Where are you lost?

Vansh: Umm in Spain, Priya and her sisters went to the same school and Arush and I treat them like my daughters so.....

Abhi: Well you need to stay away from them. All the of my daughters.

Vansh: What?

Abhi: Stay away from them. I don't know what kind of relationship you share with them but I want you to end it.

Vansh: Are you drunk?

Abhi: This is my last warning Mr Raisinghania. I won't tell you again.

Vansh: You are a psychopath. I know Priya and her sisters way too well. Even better then their so called biological father.