part 12

So Pragya decided that the kids were not going to Mumbai anymore which made Rhea and Abhi very happy. Downstairs, both of them were trying to hide their happiness.

As they were eating dinner, the lights went out and then there was a light in the sitting room. Everyone went to the sitting room and saw a projector projecting a video of Abhi and Pragya's first wedding.

Vikram: And Abhi what is this?

Abhi: This is our first wedding. How did they come here?

Priya: Oh wow Shraddha Kapoor was at your wedding. Fancy. Can we leave now?

Kiara: Keep quiet Priya.

Then it leaped to the scene of the room.

Aryan: Now what is this?

Prachi: The first night? Gross. Who wants to see that?

Rhea: Dad why haven't you told me about this?

It then shows the part of a drunk Abhi telling Tanu everything and Pragya hearing it all.

Priya: Oh wow. So husbandly. You even spent your wedding night with whoever that woman is. Classy. Goodnight.

She was about to walk away but then she saw a scene where Abhi and the entire Mehra family lashing out on Pragya for her having an affair with Suresh.

Prachi: Woah woah woah hold up. You accused her of having an affair while you had an affair with that model lady? Now that is just sick.

The video doesn't show how Abhi got her out of that situation or how they fell in love only the parts where the Mehras were mistreating Pragya. After the presentation, Abhi was shocked as to how non of the good parts were shown.

Priya: So you only married mom for revenge? You know what I am suddenly very sleepy.

She walks from there angrily followed by Prachi and Rhea too kept looking at Abhi in disbelief while the Kholis were just confused. Later everyone went to bed and no one could sleep.

The next morning, the kids were going to college. So Prachi and Shahana  got up early and left while Rhea, Aryan and Ranbir went at the same time. Priya and Divya took their time to get ready.

Rhea's outfit

Divya's outfit

Divya's outfit