Power

Trailing through a corn field with her dads car Essie was on a mission to find away to end her parents and nothing would stand in her way .

Making it to a giant house Essie walked past a big door man " don't even try me " she said waving her hand causing him to fall back into the wall cracking his back .

Walking into the home a woman's voice began to speak .

" you made it little Mikealson now what can I do for you " the red haired woman said coming from out of the darkness .

" everything but first ms aurora I want you to turn me I deserve to beat my parents while in full on tribrid mode "

And when those words left Essie mouth aurora began to fear .

" and why should I do that " aurora said stepping to Essie

" because if you don't I'll find someone who will only the revenge won't be as sweet " Essie said dipping her finger in the chocolate that was on the table beside her .

Licking her finger she looked into auroras eyes .

" you know I have a sweet spot for red heads so maybe I won't kill you after all " she said walking closer .

" you know your family costed me everything so seeing them all go down would warm my dreadful little heart but it's one thing that's keeping me from it " aurora said sitting down into the chair .

" what ? " Essie asked quickly

" my love for your father " aurora said looking at her daylight ring

Bursting out into laughter Essie couldn't stop

" you actually think he gives a rats ass about you ? He never even spoke your name once while I've been around I literally had to track you down through a source and do my research to find out you even knew my dad " Essie said causing aurora to hold the saddest look upon her face

"Fine I'll do it but I need to ask , why do this ? Why risk betraying your family " aurora said

" their not my family and how about this , turn me I'll be a full tribrid I'll kill my mom and you can do whatever you want with my dad " Essie said smiling .

Not thinking twice about it Aurora agreed making it obvious that she was desperate.

Thinking of the ways she'd want to die she'd never thought it would be to become a tribrid to kill her real parents , really thought she'd just get so high one day she'd die .

Bringing a cub towards Essie , aurora put it down beginning to bite her wrist .

While leaking her blood into the cub Essie watched her closely.

Picking the cub up chugging it down Essie smiled " done now the fun part right ? " .

" I guess so little Mikealson " aurora said sitting down .

Beginning to mumble words under her breath Essie was chanting slowing her heart down second by second.

" what are you ? Your killing yourself " aurora " I thought you'd take a snap of the neck ? " she said

" quiet " Essie whispered out of breath before falling onto the table .

Back home

Klaus and Bonnie were still in bed everything bonnie do had been stuck inside her mind .

" we should go find Essie love she's not in her right state of mind love " klaus said laying his body closer to bonnie's .

" how could I she must hate me " Bonnie said under her breath .