Ball

Walking onto the porch Essie took a deep breath before placing her key inside the door " here goes nothing " . She said before turning it and walking inside

Stepping inside the house that was pitch black Essie started yelling Klaus's name but as soon as she did Bonnie turned the light on wearing the blue dress Klaus gifted her with Klaus standing next to her in a dashing suit .

" we're right here love " Klaus said stepping to her grabbing a box from the couch " open it it's your dress go put it on " Klaus said smiling at his daughter.

" okay " Essie said not trying to sound weirded out " what no smart remarks? " Bonnie said stepping closer to Essie " no mother I'm fine out of my way I have a ball to attend " Essie ssiad before bumping her walking up the stairs .

Causing Klaus to chuckle " what are you up to Mikealson " she said " nothing let's go get the car " Klaus said walking towards the door " don't bull shit me Klaus you'll loose she said pinning him against the wall " .

" no you won't " Essie said raising her hand causing Bonnies arm to loosen on Klaus's neck " forgot I'm a witch huh ? " Essie said walking down the stairs in a red ball gown .

Causing Klaus's eyes to widen " my beautiful daughter " he said walking towards her kissing her check and grab her dress " come on loved well be late to a ball in honor " but as he turned around bonnie was already gone .

Getting out the car bonnie felt great  " now let's have some fun " she said walking into the ballroom " you look delicious " she said walking up to a teen girl in a black dress .

Talking inside the limo Klaus kept around Essie and Klaus were both worried

" whats the plan dad because from the things you've told me that's not mom she's a version of mom that hates you and if that's possible I know she hated me because I'm you only better " Essie screamed In Klaus's face causing him to buss out laughing " I have a plan sweet heart you just have go in and have fun I'm sure Linas already arrived " he said hugging his daughter .

Finding bonnie in a room finishing off the teen girl Klaus Locked the door " come on love it's our engagement ball no eating our guest " klaus said walking over to her " let's go have a dance " he said grabbing her hand " fine only because she tasted bad " Bonnie said getting up walking with Klaus .

Hearing Their song bonnie smirked " great this stupid song " she said as they stepped onto the floor as rewrite the stars by James author began to play .

Waltzing Klaus and Bonnies eyes met up and they both went back to a time when things were simpler a time when they had been in love deeply in it in fact the first time they ever heard this song .

You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why because we're able to be
Just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see
That it was hopeless after all

As the music played Klaus began to speak " I will get you back bonnie Bennett " he said starting to Kiss her but she backed off.

" NOO " she said running off bumping into a red haired girl and when the girl turned around it was Lina " oh hey mrs Mikealson " Lina said not knowing what she was soon to endure .

" come with me " Bonnie said grabbing Lina by the arm dragging all the way in front of Klaus " won't back off ? " Bonnie said causing Klaus to step closer " Bonnie" Klaus said " Lina let me untangle your necklace it's so cute I hate to have it ruined " Bonnie said smirking .