Your dead to me

Essie hadn't slept all night all she could think about was that she was a witch and a were wolf and could be a vampire if she dead with vampire blood in her system. Her thoughts worried her she had to leave she had to get ahold of Kira this was all crazy even though kira had left her in mystic falls she wanted to talk to her anyway but then thought about what Bonnie said about not telling anyone because klaus had long lines of enemies and she would inherit all of them . Essie was on the Internet she had then entered a web page about her dad it read " the great evil klaus Mikealson " she was afraid to keep reading she was afraid her dad was the monster everybody said he was and most of all she was afraid she would end up just like him "I wish I could meet him " essie whispered to her self .
Bonnie had been on her way downstairs when she had passed the guest room which essie was finally sleeping she watched her for while until she was finally all the way inside the room sitting beside essie stroking her hair covering her up with an extra blanket . Bonnie noticed essies phone she seen that essie had been looking up things about klaus a no surprised they were all bad there were hundreds of stories Bonnie just stopped she shut essies phone off she knew what she had to do she had to do right by essie and klaus . She had to call klaus it was the only way for essie to be okay he could help her on the full moon with her first transition even though it scared her she knew it had to be done Bonnie went downstairs when she checked the time it had been 11:45 pm she dialed klaus's number witch she had remembered precisely . Dialing the number Bonnie waited as the phone rung twice and before the third ring a raw deep voice picked up " hello " Bonnie felt a chill go up her spine " hi it's me it's Bonnie I need to talk to you it's - it's important " bonnies voice was cracking klaus was breathing softly " it's been a while , where are you my love ? " Bonnie teared up quietly " mystic falls ill text you the address , but klaus you have to- to promise me you won't be mad that you'll understand " Bonnie started to cry klaus could hear her through the phone but didn't say anything he was silent up until he finally said " I promise bonster " he didn't even give her the chance to respond before he had hung up . Bonnie felt relieve almost happiness that he had called her "bonster" agian maybe there was Hope for them , Bonnie texted klaus the address she then remembered remembered that essie didn't know what she had done that she didn't even ask her " will this blow up in my face "is all Bonnie could think about .
The next morning klaus had arrived but essie was still asleep Bonnie wasn't she had been to afraid to sleep but when klaus rung the door bell she wasn't just afraid for herself she was afraid for everyone she knew what klaus was capable of when he was angry deep down she knew . Opening the front door Bonnie looked into klaus eyes of course he looked the same but Bonnie she had changed and klaus had noticed " still beautiful " Bonnie didn't say anything she just smiled but it had faded away she knew she had to tell him and now was the time , Bonnie had closed the front door then sitting on the porch swing . " find yourself? " she laughed klaus started to smirk " not yet love " Bonnie looked down at her hands as klaus sat down next to her " so what is it what's so important " Bonnie looked up from her hands " you know when you left I cried for days right earring mint chocolate ice cream every night for like a week up until I started to throw it up it was so crazy " klaus looked confused " you know the morning sickness didn't kick in to the 4th week when I found out for sure I was pregnant I was so happy but also sad because I knew you weren't around to share the news " klaus hadn't moved his face was stuck on bonnie's words " so I didn't tell you I went on with my life hiding my pregnancy to everyone I know with baggy clothes staying in for months I couldn't bare the thought of somebody finding out that I was pregnant and alone " . Klaus still was silent witch wasn't normal for him Bonnie kept talking " the 6th month she kicked like crazy she was stubborn also not wanting anything to sweet all I craved was spicy chips for the rest of the pregnancy , my last month was hell I wasn't that big but the idea of delivering a whole baby alone scared the crap out of me so yes I called that's the only time I did but when you picked up I panicked " " STOP WITH THE LIES BONNIE " klaus eyes wear tearing he had stood up his yell had scared Bonnie but it didn't stop her " so after I had a successful delivery I held her for 24 straight hours didn't let her go , she favored you so much you wouldn't believe I was her mother I couldn't bare that I couldn't look at her everyday for the rest of her life and see you in her so when I got myself discharged I ran I went not to far from Virginia , I landed North Carolina and when I found the nearest orphanage I dropped her off at the front desk in her little hot pink blanket and never looked back " . Klaus face was full of tears " you did an evil thing HOW COULD YOU DO THIS " klaus stepped closer to Bonnie grabbing her arm to get her up " you y-" klaus voice cracked he slammed her into the wall of the house slowly touching her face until  he reached her neck almost kissing her he chocked her up and simply said " your dead to me love " Bonnie cried loudly and out walked an awoken essie klaus quickly turned his head seeing his daughter for the first time he quickly removed his hands from bonnie's neck essie was shocked shocked to see klaus Mikealson before her eyes her actual dad she didn't even notice the fiasco in front of her . Bonnie had walked towards essie " essie this is your dad " " and klaus this is your daughter " Bonnie sat down wiping her tears saying nothing else .