Full moon

It had been three days after Bonnie had found out Klaus was engaged it hurt her bad but she didn't let it show things were good for her essie had got a job at the mystic grill and applied to go to a college near by . Klaus had been watching them from a distance lingering he took residence at a house near by compelling the owner to let him crash he couldn't leave he told himself " I have to be in my daughters life " almost every minute. It was Essie's first day working at the mystic grill when she saw it a news paper that read " college visitor dead " it was Kira and from what Bonnie had taught essie " animal attacks equal a vampire " essie couldn't move all she wanted to do was scream she felt guilty Kira only came out to mystic falls to babysit me things were just looking up how could this have happened. Essie ran out of her shift she needed a quick drug something to get her that quick high she knew were to find them but what she didn't know was her dad was watching her every move it was almost creepy but in klaus's mind it was the fatherly thing to do look after his daughter. When he essie finally made it to the motel where her and Kira were before everything happened , but before she could even go to a room klaus was in front of her " sorry to startle you little one " essie looked up " did she start back talking to you already " " no I followed you on my own I want you back home now you don't need whatever your going to go take it won't help you " essie turned away " how do you know ? You don't even know me " " but I want to know you I want to be in your life so please just come back to your moms house "  essie looked like a scared little girl  so klaus opened his arm up for her to come in for a hug and that's what she did softly crying In her dads arms this made essie feel small but she didn't care she missed Kira so bad . The whole car ride essie looked away from klaus she looked out the window thinking about when she first met Kira in 3rd grade how she had a crush on her so she would always pull Kiras hair and step on her shoes Kira was always nice to essie even with her episodes or when she was to high to function Kira was always there essie just couldn't figure out why she would leave her at the hospital it doesn't make any sense . When they finally made it Klaus walked Essie to the door watching her go in he stood on the porch , inside was Bonnie sitting next to a half empty bottle of wine and a full glass "where you've been I can't keep having you run out on me essie I know it's going to be hard to adjust but I'm the best thing for you right now " essie stoped her purse on the floor she had took the news paper out of her pocket and brought it to the table " kiras dead and I think a vampire killed her " bonnies face suddenly changed it seemed awoken " it hasn't been any "animal attacks " in years somethings off somethings just not right "
Bonnie and essie had been talking for hours about Kira and other people Bonnie had lost over the years and for a minute just a minute essie felt good and so did Bonnie . Klaus had stuck around he was still on the porch he wanted to go in but couldn't bring himself to face Bonnie she was hurt it would be awhile before she would talk to him agian " I should've just told her " klaus said to himself in vain It was almost 2:30 am when klaus finally left . In the house laid Bonnie and essie on the couch together both asleep until Bonnie had woken she was still a little tired but she had to use the bathroom using the bathroom Bonnie couldn't keep thinking about how good the sex with klaus was it reminded her of what she had missed for those 19 years . Smiling in the mirror Bonnie had checked her phone reading the articles about Kira it was the same ole cover up animal attacks looking at kiras pictures Bonnie had noticed something kiras necklace looked so familiar it was because Bonnie had seen it before on Caroline it was Tyler's family necklace that he gave Caroline on their anniversary but what Bonnie didn't understand was why was essies best friend wearing it ? . Bonnie quickly dialed Caroline's number hoping she'd pick up , the phone rang once " hi bon what's up why r you calling so late " " question I know it's been along time but remember that necklace Tyler gave you for you guys 4 month anniversary " caroline didn't answer right away " Um yes it was gorgeous why ? "  " do you still have it care " " no Bonnie it's long gone gave it back years ago why what's going on ? " Bonnie was silent " I tell you soon I have to go care love you " Bonnie hung the phone up quickly , she was so confused how did Tyler's family heirloom necklace get on kiras neck .
Bonnie had been up all night looking up kiras info and trying find out where she came from she didn't stop looking until essie had woken up
" morning " Bonnie looked exhausted " good morning you've been up all night ? " "yea I found something weird and I need your help is your friend Kira an anyway related to these people " Bonnie showed essie " oh that's Logans cousin he comes to visit him all the time " Bonnie looked confused " oh my bad Logans kiras boyfriend - was kiras boyfriend " Bonnie froze she knew that meant this Logan guy was related to Tyler which meant he could be a wear wolf but what Bonnie didn't understand was why this mattered .
Little did Bonnie realize that tonight was a full moon she haven't thought about Essie having to turn but when a knock on the door came and klaus was on the other side it reminded Bonnie that it was the day " I think me and essie should go for a trip today love " Bonnie wanted to smile at him for calling her love but didn't she wouldn't let him think what he did was forgiven . Bonnie called essie to the door she came quickly " you and your da- your dad are going on a trip " essie looked kinda sad " um why aren't you coming ? And why am I ? "  klaus allowed Bonnie to tell essie " you - you turn tonight babe it's a full moon " essie backed away from her parents talking into the bench " I can't I can't turn tonight im im not ready " essie started to tear up klaus walked towards her sitting next to her " I didn't have the best experience my first turning but I want to help you " essie looked at klaus as she wiped her eyes " fine you win Mr.Alpha man " Bonnie smiled at them . Klaus grabbed essies  hand lifting her up , getting up essie went inside to get her things when she was up the stairs Bonnie grabbed klauses arm "somethings not right her bestfriend is dead and I'm sure a vampire killed her and then there's the fact her boyfriend is Tyler Lockwoods cousin and I bet there really close so I think somethings up " klaus looked away " if any harm comes to you our daughter I will raise hell on anyone and you know this to be true love " essie walked out with a book bag and her phone starting to walk to the car but she turned back to ask Bonnie something " you sure you don't wanna come with ? Won't yo be scared all by yourself? " Bonnie smiled " I can take care of myself " essie smiled at her mom as she got into the car . Klaus had wanted to take essie somewhere homey but also safe for her turning  so he took her to a lake house not to far out of town when they made it it was starting to get dark essie looked surprised " who's house ? " klaus looked at her and said " an old friend " klaus knew it was no time before she had to turn so after putting her things away he took her out to the back of the house explaining to her every detail " you need to concentrate find your piece of mind It will feel like your bones are breaking love it will hurt and the first time can go on for hours but insure you I'm right here you'll be okay just keep your feet on ground and remember to breathe " essie looked more scared than she already were but she didn't want her dad to think she was weak and couldn't handle it so she simply said " ok " . When the moon was finally full essie started to Turn she felt her bones cracking she was not only crying but screaming more than she knew but klaus was right there watching her,  Essie eyes lit up and for 3 more hours essie was turning . When she finally got out of her wolf form klaus had a blanket and her clothes waiting for her but something else was too a text upon her phone " miss me ? " it was Kira or someone pretending to be her it came from her phone . Essie was speechless She didn't know rather to scream or cry .