Turned

⚠️Warning: Sexual content at end ⚠️

Waking up feeling buzzed and weary Bonnie sat up wondering where she was and why'd she feel like everything was brighter . " what the hell ?" she said standing up feeling her head noticing it was cut , rubbing her fingers together with her blood on them trying to walk towards the door she started to stumble .

Reaching for the doorknob Bonnie felt a cramp in her stomach hunger is what she felt , but before turning the knob a mans voice startled her " not so fast love " Klaus said coming for behind the shadows . " Klaus thank for where am I what happened? " Bonnie said walking up to him beginning to hug him but before she could she stumbled again " I've got you love " he said picking her up placing her on the couch she woke up on .

" My head is banging and I'm so hungry I don't know what's happening " Bonnie said tiredly " your in transition " Klaus said not even looking at her and when Bonnie heard those words she soon realized this was her punishment a eternal life time with Klaus Mikealson . " you didn't " Bonnie said standing up causing Klaus to look down " YOU DIDN'T " Bonnie screamed punching Klaus beginning to hit him over and over .

" I hate you " she cried out falling to the floor " This was the only way my love " Klaus said  kneeing down beside her .  " so now what you want me to feed and we could live happy ever after ? Huh ? Cause that's bullshit " she said wiping her face " you need to fed I can't loose you to anyone not even to death " Klaus said grabbing Bonnies hand pulling her up .

" I love you Bonnie Bennett but you betrayed me and I had to show you even though I love you can't cross me again" Klaus said placing his hand on Bonnie's check starting to kiss her . After kissing him back Bonnie stanched away from him " i still hate you " she said starting to head out of the door . And when she stepped out a blond girl was waiting by the car with a bloody neck " what a surprise you found me a perfect girl to feed on this just keeps getting better and better huh ? " Bonnie said walking towards the car away from the girl . " you have to feed ! " Klaus yelled " not your way though " she said getting in the front seat of the car " from now on I'm Calling the shots for this family , I'm driving get in the car " she said opening her car door with Klaus following " I can't drive sick " she said getting out of the car making Klaus giggle .

Making it back to town Bonnie felt more and more sicker noticing her sweat out Klaus stopped the car " you need to feed " he said pushing her wet hair out of her face " okay " she whispered laying her head down on the window as Klaus got out of the car looking for the right Souter for Bonnie to feed on . Finding a dark haired teen Klaus brought her to Bonnie's side of the car "she's just a kid " Bonnie said softly but the urge was to strong she couldn't stop her self from doing what she had done . Stopping her from almost draining the girls blood Klaus grabbed bonnies arm causing her fangs to grow out " what ? Don't want me to finish her off ? To become a monster ? To late hubby you already made that choice for me " she said throwing the teen to the floor .

Getting back into the car after sending the school girl on her way Klaus wondered if his choice was right . " let's go to that mansion we need to get the ball going " Bonnie said wiping her lips getting the blood on her finger before placing it in her mouth and reaching to kiss Klaus " wanna taste ? " she asked before giggling and kissing him . " not now I'm driving " klaus said pushing her body off him and on to the other seat " never stopped you before " Bonnie whispered to herself as she looked out the window next to her " I lost all my power and for what love ? Betrayal? Grams wouldn't like this at all "  Bonnie thought to herself before finally shutting her eyes slowly .

Not talking for the rest of the ride Klaus made it to the mansion where the ball would be held seeing Rebekah control everyone he began to smile . " don't worry about anything but what I'm telling you my niece deserves the best " she said ordering people around . Seeing Klaus and Bonnie get out of the car she quickly walked over to them " there you guys are I couldn't learn to use my damn touch screen in time but things are still on for tonight I talked to Essie though she is with you bons she's still coming " Rebekah said starting to walk off . " I need another drink " Bonnie said looking at a red head but before she could get away Klaus grabbed her arm " you can't eat the workers love " he said giggling but bonnie didn't she just snatched away heading towards the red head " I don't take orders from you remember " she said .

Finding her in a room with three workers Klaus wasn't shocked at all that bonnie had dried two out of the three out of their blood . Grabbing her arm Klaus began to drag bonnie out of the room " come on love let's go home and get ready for tonight sleep some of this off " he said not even looking at her " no let go of me " Bonnie said pulling away but it was as if she wasn't strong enough " motis " she said under her breath knowing it wouldn't work hearing her Klaus let her go " Bonnie I'm -" . But before he could finish she Snatched a wooden stick from the wall and stabbed him in the chest with it " leave me alone " she said walking off .

" ahhhhh " klaus said as Elijah ripped the wooden stick from his chest " this is your own doing brother you made her a vampire out of your own selfishness " Elijah said smirking " when I find her I'll explain why I did what I need your not the only noble brother anymore " he said walking away holding his chest with his hands .

" what was that " Rebekah said walking in the kitchen after hearing a crash " bloody hell do I have to do everyth- " but before Rebekah could finished she could see Bonnie finishing off a waiter for tonight " BLOODY HELL " Rebekah said yelling " mind cleaning this up sis ? I have to get home and get ready for tonight  " Bonnie said throwing the waiters body down to the floor as she walked off . Still mesmerized Rebekah stood there attempting to dial Klaus's number " Nik your latest lover is on her way home and also she ate a waiter thanks for not telling me she's a vamp " she said leaving an message to Klaus's phone .

Making her way home bonnie stole someone's car and was speeding home with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face . Opening the door she could already tell Klaus was home too she could see his dusk mark from his shoes " what the hell are you doing here " she shouted but no one replied . Walking up to the room Klaus was standing in the corner with a box on the bed tied up like a gift " whatever it is keep it " she said walking close to him " heard you killed a waiter who's gonna serve our guest " Klaus said smirking at her " it was fun I was having fun " Bonnie said sitting down beginning to open the box but before she could Klaus grabbed her arm " I know I made a selfish choice , I was scared I didn't want to loose you to anyone especially not my brother-" but as he began Bonnie kissed him hard and long .

Clearing off the bed from the box and other things Klaus slammed Bonnie on the bed which seemed to turn her on because she let out a groan . Pulling her underwear down with one hand Klaus could feel bonnie was all wet pulling her dress up he placed his head between her thighs kissing her thighs until he got to where he wanted . Behaving to flick his tongue up and down Bonnie let out a loud moan as she grabbed his head pushing it downwards over and over until she reached a climax . Coming up for air Klaus began kissing Bonnie all over starting at her stomach " you ready love " he whispered in her ear " but she didn't respond as she began to bite his neck .

Placing it inside of her slowly Klaus wrapped his arm around bonnie's  neck as he stroked in and out panting hardly they began kissing as their bodies melted together. Switching positions bonnie got on top of Klaus's sweaty body beginning to use her new powers as and advantage. " ahhh fuckkkk " klaus said breathing heavily as Bonnie went up and down as fast as she could " I love you Bonnie " Klaus said out of breath as he finished but Bonnie wasn't fazed getting off of him she got up naked and walked to the box opening it .

" shit it's actually pretty I underestimated you " Bonnie said picking up the dark blue dress with diamonds on it " but I hate these " she said ripping off the diamonds placing the dress back in the box " I need a drink " she said picking up her clothes and walking out of the bed rooms door . Leaving Klaus flabbergasted and then he knew " she shut it off " leaning back into the bed Klaus put his hands on top of his face " damn it " he said whispering . Reaching for his phone he dialed the only person he wanted to talk to his daughter .

Letting her phone ring she wanted to not answer but it was her dad she couldn't ignore him she loved him " Essie " Klaus said almost silently " hi dad " she said back to him " I need you to come home I need you to come to the ball I need you too be with us as a family " Klaus said almost crying looking into the closet " please " he whispered Causing Essie to began to worry " okay dad " she said hanging up the phone .