Lost

Walking towards her way home Bonnie couldn't stop crying she knew that Klaus would never forgive her she knew that this was her last time betraying him she knew that no matter what she did how far she ran it would be no escaping him .
So when she finally made it home she lit some candles and sat down drinking from a glass of wine , hearing steps coming from the front of the house she quickly got up beginning to run to the door peeping out of the window she could see a mans clothing Bonnie started to back up away from the door until she heard a voice and it wasn't who she thought " bon bon open up I know you'd missed me" and when those words left the persons mouth Bonnie began to feel warm opening the door seeing that it was no other than Damon Salvatore. Jumping on him smiling Bonnie felt safe " what are you doing here " she said as he put her down " crazy story actually I got these invitations crazy right ? Said something about a new edition to the Mikealson family and I was like this has to be a joke until I seen your name also about a marriage proposal also " Damon said smiling at Bonnie " so is it true are you that crazy ? The man tried to kill all of us you know ?" He asked looking at bonnie's face " yea it's true it's all true Damon and you've tried to kill me before let's not forget " she said laughing forgetting all about the real issues she was facing " heard about the break up I'd figured you didn't take it well by the hair " Bonnie said " oh you've got jokes and yea Elenas doing good though she's " finding herself " last I heard Paris " Damon said using his hands as quotation marks " I know we email all the time " Bonnie said shaking , noticing her Damon placed his hand on bonnie's leg " you okay bon bon ? " and when he said that Bonnie began to tear up " I messed up Damon I'm pretty sure I lost my daughter and my husband today and might loose my life later " Bonnie said barley getting her words out due to the fact she was crying so hard . " slow down slow down " Damon said as he tried to wipe her tears " everything's going be fine why don't you come with me we can talk about everything you'll be fine nobody's going to lay a finger on you " he said starting to get up from his seat grabbing bonnie's arm heading for the door . Beginning to walk to Damon's car Bonnie stopped in her tracks and when Damon turned around he could see the hurt in her eyes " Bonnie come on " he said walking back to her but when her eyes wondered he seen what she had seen Essie on the end of the block walking with Lina " that must be Essie I figure " Damon said as he opened the car door . Walking faster Essie had seen Bonnie getting into the car with a man she didn't know " hey " she said yelling " mom " she said starting to run and when she made it to the drivers end of the car she was madder than she already had been " who are you " she said banging on the car window " hey " she said as Bonnie got out the car and Damon rolled down the window " who are you ? " she asked again " I'm an old friend Damon Salvatore I'm sure you've heard of me I'm hot in this town " Damon said whispering as he grabbed Essies hand kissing it " and you must be mini Klaus " - " of course your putting another man in the mix dads mad enough and your adding more shit to the pile I swear I hate you I wish you'd left me be I wish I'd never met you " Essie said snatching her hand away from Damon running into the house " Essie wait " Bonnie said running after her . " you don't understand " Bonnie said following Essie up the stairs " why should I your such a whore bag first uncle kol now dream boat Salvatore when does it end " Essie snapped back " Damon's one of my best friends E nothing more " Bonnie said looking at her daughter but Essie wasn't looking at her she was grabbing all of her things out of the drawers and pushing it into her tiny book bag she came to mystic falls with , " maybe your good friend could give me a ride to the air port I'm out of here " she said zipping her bag up as she ran out of the room " Essie wait we have to talk about this come with me please don't leave " Bonnie said trying to grab Essies arm but before she could Essie was already out the front door .
" hey " Damon said sitting on the front of his car as Essie started to walk off " Essie is it " he said stopping her " cut your mom some slack I'm sure whatever she did isn't half as bad as the stuff Klaus has she's saved more lives then he's taken you don't know her as well as me Give her a chance to explain " - " I'm good mr now let me go or I'll show you mini Klaus " Essie snapped back stepping in front of Damon starting to walk off again " babe what's going on " Lina said running to Essie " nothing let's go my dads not here " Essie said grabbing Lina's hand walking as fast as she could . Bonnie started to cry as she stood there in front of the house watching her daughter walk off " come on bon " Damon said to her as he went to the other side of the car opening her door . Making it to the Salvatore residence Bonnie was still quite shook up and seeing the house made it even more bad all the bad good and in between memories were flowing . " where's Stefan? " Bonnie said as Damon opened a bottle of Bur-ban " out I don't track him anymore " Damon said back laughing to himself " so break down to me ever-" " no need Damon she won't be here long she's coming with me " a deep voice said from the corner and when they turned around Klaus had been there and before Damon could even get a response out Bonnie stood up " it's okay Damon I'll go " - " no way bon " Damon said quickly stepping in front of Bonnie " for bloody sake are you sleeping with him too ? " Klaus said laughing and coming closer to them " let's go " he said calmly " I'm afraid she can't " Damon said " she's -" and before the words left his mouth Klaus had snapped Damon's neck all while grabbing Bonnie by the arm and leaving the house .
" please Klaus let me explain " Bonnie said as soon as Klaus let her arm go " no need to Bonnie kol already explained and therefore he's in a box for another 10 years " he said turning away from her " and as for you I've decided you need to prove you really love me you can ether turn or choose actually death choose wisely I do still want you in our daughters life even if you've lied to me over and over again " - " so what would it be Bonnie or should I call you bon bon ? " Klaus said with his voice cracking Bonnie could see the hurt in his eyes " WHAT WILL IT BE " he said yelling as he grabbed her but even in that state Bonnie wasn't scared " nether " she said whispering " WHAT WOULD IT BE " he yelled again but her answer was still the same " nether " she said again watching tears fall from Klaus's face .
Letting her go he began to walk off but before he could Bonnie grabbed his face with both of her hands " Klaus your going to be my husband , it's true I've done some things but I love you you know that right ? I'm in love with you and only you you have to believe me " she said kissing him " STOP-STOP we're not doing this " he said trying to grab away from her but before he could they were making out , opening the car door klaus and Bonnie were once again making love . " I love you " klaus whispered as Bonnie moaned loudly " i - I love you more Klaus - Mi -Mikealson " she said as she screamed. When they both finished Bonnie was almost certain she had Klaus back in her hand that they could be a family again " are we okay ? " she asked him as she grabbed her shirt off the car floor " yea" Klaus quickly said as he started to buckle his pants " can you zip this " Bonnie asked Klaus " of course my love " Klaus said as he zip her shirt up touching her all the way up to her neck causing her to turn around and kiss him and him to kiss her neck biting it "owwww" she said " I'm sorry love " he said and before she could say anything he bit his wrist forcing her to drink his blood as he snapped her neck .

"I'm so sorry love " - Klaus Mikealson