Chapter 25

When Sooyoung wakes up the next morning, she finds herself tangled with her soulmate under the covers

When Sooyoung wakes up the next morning, she finds herself tangled with her soulmate under the covers. There's no telling where she ends or where he begins. And she wouldn't have it any other way.

She lifts her head from his chest, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Then she looks around for her phone, which is beeping obnoxiously with her alarm. After finding it on the bedside table, she quickly turns it off and finds her way back to Jimin's arms.

But by that time, he is already stirring in his sleep.

"Sorry for waking you up." Sooyoung mumbles, reaching up to brush his dark hair out of his eyes.

"No, it's okay." He yawns a little before opening his eyes to look at her. She is then met with the familiar kind gaze that she loves so much. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, really good." She hums, earning a lazy smile from him.

They wordlessly stare at each other for a few moments, simply taking in the beauty of their partner. Jimin looks particularly breathtaking in the morning sun that streams through the window, illuminating his bare skin.

They never did get dressed after what took place last night..

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" He whispers in a husky voice, leaning in close. Sooyoung is suddenly hyper aware of his firm grip on her waist.

"In a good way, I hope." She smiles, lazily drawing shapes onto his chest with her finger.

"In the best way possible." He gravitates closer to her until their lips finally touch. The kiss is slow and gentle. Yet there's some underlying passion there, as if to tempt them to stay in bed all day and drown out the rest of the world.

"Ah-" Sooyoung sucks in a breath when he kisses down her neck, his hands drifting down to her ass at the same time. He squeezes the flesh between his fingers, sending a twinge of arousal straight down to her core. "Baby, we can't."

"Why?" He whines, his hot tongue licking over the hickeys he made just a few hours ago.

"I..I have work." Her self control is slipping, if her labored breathing is anything to go by. "We don't have time."

"What are they gonna do if you're late?" He chuckles a bit, his breath fanning her skin. "Fire you?"

Sooyoung manages to hold back a moan, rolling her eyes at his logic. "No, but I have a reputation to uphold, you know." She then gives his shoulder a gentle shove.

Jimin finally takes the hint, releasing her from his grip with a childish pout.

The actress carefully maneuvers her body off the bed, feeling her soulmate's eyes on her the whole way.

"What?" She asks, wincing a bit at the sore feeling between her legs.

He smirks, tucking his hands behind his head. "Nothing. Just thinking about the things we could do if you came back to bed."