Chapter 13

"Mm, this is so good

"Mm, this is so good." Sooyoung groans, eagerly digging into her meal.

"I know right, I'm in heaven." Skye replies, fully immersed in her own.

After checking into the hotel, the group headed up to their rooms and got changed for the beach. But they decided it wouldn't hurt to get something to eat beforehand.

"Soo-yah, taste this." Before she can even ask what it is, Jimin shoves a forkful of food into her mouth.

Her eyes widen in surprise but she quickly relaxes when the flavors hit her tongue. "Oh yeah, that's good."

"I know, right? I should ask for the recipe."

Sooyoung snorts. "You can't cook."

A chorus of laughter erupts from around the table.

"Yah, just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it can't happen!"

"Jimin, I think you've finally met your match when it comes to sassiness." Elisa giggles.

After they finish eating, they take a short walk to the beach.

"Ugh, maybe that wasn't a good idea." Iris frowns. "I feel so bloated now."

"Maybe you should relax a little before getting into the water." Suggests Namjoon. "I don't want you getting sick."

She takes his advice, getting settled on a beach chair in the shade.

"Anyone want drinks?" Yoongi asks. "There's a bartender over there."

He nods his head towards a small shack set up a few meters away from where they are.

"Yeah, I'll come with you hyung." Jimin calls out to him, pulling his shirt over his head.

Sooyoung's mouth instantly goes dry at the sight of his tattoos and defined abs. Her eyes follow him as he trudges through the sand with Yoongi, his bicep muscles flexing as he runs a hand through his dark hair. A habit that she happens to find endearing and in this case, incredibly hot.

"I think you need a drink." Skye snickers, nudging her teasingly with her elbow.

"Oh, shut up." She retorts, feeling a blush blooming on her cheeks.

"Ready to go in the water?"

"Yep, let's go." Sooyoung is more than happy to change the subject. She takes off her sundress, leaving her in just her butterfly patterned bikini. Then she quickly puts on some sunscreen so she doesn't get burned by the hot sun.

Afterwards, she follows Skye further down the beach to the shore. "Shit, it's cold!" The older woman squeals after dipping her toes in the water.

"We'll do this together, c'mon." Sooyoung smiles, reaching for her hand.

Skye takes it reluctantly and the two girls slowly brave the chilly waves. The water licks at their skin, pulling shrieks and giggles from both of them.