Y/N widened her eyes listening her name from his mouth. He rarely called her Y/N. He always addressed her as His angel.

Y/N-  "don't you believe me? *Asks with a cute pout*and we
are getting late too. Everybody are waiting for us downstairs.lets go we will be late for college." Y/N says trying to distract Taehyung from this topic. She knows how much extra he could be and moreover she didn't wanted to create any mess in front of all her friends.

She was hoping that Taehyung  believes, but Taehyung, on the other hand kept looking at her with his intense look while clenching his jaw controlling himself from doing something he'll regret afterwards.

When she noticed taehyung intense gaze on her, she gulped and again take a deep breath before continuing,"Tae-Tae please.... W-We are getting late."

Taehyung just took a deep breathe and nods still not convinced and says to hurry up and decided to talk about this later. He stood up amd left her room without saying anything slamming her door shut. She just sighed knowing that now he is angry on her.

Y/N thought,  now this possessive monster won't leave this topic. Y/N you are a dumb fool...you never think before speaking. Aish! He is not at fault though
...I knew he didn't want to share our friendship ...stupid stupid girl.

She scolds herself and headed towards the bathroom to be ready. 20 minutes later, she came out wearing this..

Y/N moved towards the main hall where everybody was waiting for her

Y/N moved towards the main hall where everybody was waiting for her. Hearing footsteps, they looked towards her and smiled.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat seeing thier love lady so beautifully dressed up looking like a goddess.

Both eyes were filled with admiration and love but Taehyung's eyes also had a bit of madness not liking her wearing revealing clothes. He averted his gaze from her and accidentally his eyes fell on Jungkook who was practically drooling over
Y/N.

His eyes darkened not liking his brother looking at her at this way. He clenched his fist trying to ease his venomous beast who is ready to even throw himself at Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately ran to scoop Y/N in his arms making Taehyung more jealous than he already was but everything froze for him when Jungkook hugged her and his heart cracked more seeing Y/N inviting him in his embrace which was only meant him.