Forty Two.

Bed Rest

Bed Rest

40 weeks

Dear Journal,

When you find love, you take it. You reach your hands high and hold onto their heart, and cherish their love forever. You can't just walk away from them because in the end you'll rip them apart.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore- Mikaelson

Thena had shut her journal, and sat it beside her in the couch as she dranked her tea. She has been home for almost a couple weeks, and only goes out if her husband is beside her or the whole family. The two didn't want a repeat of what had happened several weeks ago.

"Freya called last night," Thena said cuddling in closer to kol as he wrapped his arms around her very much pregnant tummy, "Oh yeah, and what she say." Kol said playing with Thena's hair.

"The babies will be born witches, but they have your vampire blood in their system so if they were to die... they'd come back a vampire, and still somehow have their witch side." Thena said softly as kol responded, "Our babies will be okay, and I'll kick anyone if they so much lay a finger on them." Kol said kissing the top of his wife's head.

"I'll record you kicking ass," Thena said chuckling before sighing, "What else is the matter, darling." Kol said picking Thena up onto his lap, and got a pretty clear view of her face.

"Klaus took off, and left Hope a note, and she's spent her hours crying. However, Hope has been avoiding her mom. She said one minute it's okay, and the next it's like some Kim Kardashian show down." Thena said as kol moved her hair to the side.

"I'll truly despise them both, but they don't deserve Hope. She's so sweet, and they are just going to ruin her. I understand they are her parents, but they don't have the decency to try. Although, Thena this isn't your fault, and Hope knows it. They are her parents, and should be trying not the other way around because no matter if Hope is a teenager. She is still their kid, and they are the adults in the situation." Kol said as Thena fixed herself almost straddling him, and wrapping her arms around him.

"Careful darling, I remember this position." Kol said as Thena glanced back at him rolling her eyes, and hugged him, again.

~~~

2am

Thena had been thrashing around her sleep, and decided to get up from her sleep, and saw a sleeping kol beside her. She gently removed his arm that was almost as if was protecting her tummy.

She had tip toed all the way down to the kitchen, and smacked on a couple of chips that she was craving a bit, and once she was satisfied with them. She set them back into the pantry before waddling all the way to the room, and as she was about to crawl back into bed.

She felt her water break, and made her eyes widen.

"Kol," Thena said as he hummed in his sleep, "My water just broke." She said as kol's eyes shut up, and sped next to his wife helping her.

"Oh my–" Kol said running, and getting their hospital bags, "ALEC!" Kol shouted as their son came running into the room, and fixing his eyesight to see what was happening.

"Yeah dad?" Alec mumbled, "Start the car quickly." Kol said as alec finally understood why, and ran down the stairs.

"I got you, darling let's go." Kol said picking his wife up bridal shower, and setting her into the car as all three were on a run heading to the hospital so these babies can be delivered.

~~~

Hope you liked this chapter... it's messy, but ehh

I have another book since this one is almost to be finished, and the redemption book is almost going to start.