Four

The Mikaelsons

The Mikaelsons

New Orleans

The Mikaelson family arrived back to the compound laughing as they were just coming back from eating beignets at the newest cafe they hadn't realized freya had some good news for Hope.

Freya coughed gaining the family's attention, "I found a school for Hope!" Freya chirped smiling, "Where at sister?" Klaus said already interested, "Mystic falls, and I've already got us plane tickets!" Freya said as she watched Hope squeal in excitement as she ran upstairs to celebrate.

Freya drifted her eyes towards her siblings catching a glimpse of them tensing up at the news, "Is there a problem nik?" Freya questioned her youngest brother.

"It's just that I left mystic falls leaving people angry–" Klaus said making Rebekah scoff as she began to speak, "He cheated on Thena Salvatore, and I protected him, and I have to live with that." Rebekah said glaring at her brother.

Freya's eyes widened, "You cheated on the headmistress of the boarding school in mystic falls with Hayley Marshall?" Freya said as she glanced at the three people in front of her.

"I was drunk freya, and one thing led to another. He said he had a lovers spat so I just wanted to get his mind off things!" Hayley defended herself making freya roll her eyes, "Listen Hayley. I love hope, but it doesn't matter if they were arguing you never should of opened your legs to a man who was in a relationship!" Freya said smiling sarcastically.

"DON'T YO–" Hayley was about to argue before Klaus stopped her, "Freya listen. I am going to fix this with her, and we'll be happy, again. I mean she loves me she couldn't of possibly moved on." Klaus said making freya scoff, "Klaus you broke her heart eighteen years ago, and if you think she hasn't moved on you are probably delusional because I'm sure she has, and whoever she's with is possibly treating her like the queen she is. So stop pouting, and move on from that pathetic dream that will never come true!" Freya said glaring at her brother.

Rebekah tried to calm down the tension, "Has anyone seen Elijah today?" Everyone shrugged, "Beats me our brother hasn't spoken a word to me in years, and if he does it's only about the safety of Hope or if there is danger in the city." Klaus said as freya began speaking, "I mean who could blame our brother. He just doesn't wish to associate with a cheater and his accomplices." Freya spoke as she left the compound not sparing a glance back at her treacherous siblings, and Hayley.

~~~

Freya entered Vincent Griffith's Home where she told Keelin to meet her at. Freya was too disgusted to stay at the compound, and so Vincent offered his spare room for her to stay for awhile before she was heading to Mystic falls.

"So what's up with you freya? You're so quiet today?" Keelin said looking at her wife in worry as Vincent nodded as well.

"I just found at that Klaus cheated on the headmistress of the school he will be enrolling hope in." Freya sighed as the both looked at her in shock at the news, "So you're telling me not only is hope from a one night-stand, but the product of an ultimate betrayal." Vincent said as freya nodded with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Freya don't cry. It's not your fault on what your brother does!" Keelin said as she hugged her wife, "I know, I know." Freya nodded as she wiped her tears away.

"If it's been eighteen years it's possible she could've moved on. Your brother should expect that, and not her running into his arms. Whoever, she's with I best know she's probably living her life, and Klaus hasn't been a penny in her thoughts up to now... I'm assuming." Vincent said as keelin nodded, "Vincent is right, and by the pictures we've seen of her she's beautiful, and that man or woman is lucky to have her. Klaus brought this upon to himself, and if he snatches her happiness away then he's the biggest ass in the world!" Keelin added as freya chuckled knowing it was true.

"She is beautiful, and it is his loss. I can't wait to meet Thena, and possibly befriend her if she would want to associate with me." Freya said as keelin and Vincent smiled.

"Does Hope know?" Vincent said, "I doubt it, but I'm sure when we head to mystic falls she'll start asking questions, and if they lie. I'll tell her the truth." Freya said knowing it'll be hard, but Hope can't be lied too it isn't fair.

~~~

Klaus was in his painting room as he was painting New Orleans. He hadn't realized Hope was by the door.

"Dad!" Hope said as he turned to look at her, "Yes sweetie?" Klaus responded.

"Why are you so nervous to head back into mystic falls?" Hope said glancing at her father and then towards a painting of a woman by the wall, "Nothing Hope just bad memories."

"Oh" Hope mumbled, "Who's she?" Hope pointed to the woman in the painting, "An old lover who I still love." Klaus said to Hope tensing a bit, "What happened if you still love her?" Hope questioned, "We had an argument and broke up." Klaus said which wasn't a lie, but not the whole truth. Hope eyed him up and down suspiciously, "Oh it happens dad!" Hope chirped as she left his painting room.

Klaus finally exhaled his breath. He felt horrible for lying to Hope, but he didn't want her to know that he's unfaithful when it comes to relationships, and Thena was the best relationship he's been in, and he had ruined it. He had to sleep with Hayley Marshall.

Klaus realized that it's not too late to get her back, and if it's true love it'll be meant to be.

Oh he was so wrong, but he hadn't known.

The Mikaelson Family wondered off to sleep some slept peacefully others were left tossing and turning. They will soon be back into mystic falls, and familiar faces will start popping up making the siblings shocked.

~~~

Double Homicide

Elijah x Freya = superior siblings

Vincent x Keelin = superior friend and wife

Goals