Thirty Three.

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve

December 24, 2029

Dear Journal,

In life you have to cross the worst obstacles in order to reach your happy ending.

It's been almost exactly two months since I've actually written on here, and that was when they had arrived into town. Although, we haven't seen him in town. It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my chest, and I feel better knowing he isn't in town.

Although, I can't seem to talk about it to people, and I choose to lock it in . I had a friend tell me that it isn't okay to wallow, but if I'm not ready to speak about any certain situations that it's good to write about it instead of wallowing over the past.

Until next month, and oh Merry Christmas.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore - Mikaelson

Thena had shut her journal, and slammed it onto the bathroom sink, and ignored the girls shocked expressions as she turned the faucet sink on washing her hands, again for the tenth time distracting herself from the anxiety building up in her body. She stared at the mirror until the timer went off making the five girls stare at the pregnancy test that hasn't been flipped yet.

The girls stared at the pregnancy test as Thena nervously moved her hand towards the test shaking, "I-I can't what if it comes back negative," Thena gulped in fear of it coming out negative, and feeling completely useless.

"Hey, Thena, it's okay. Please don't pressure yourself we're right here with you ladybug, and we will stand by your side to the moon and back," Valerie said soothing Thena Salvatore with her chin resting on her forehead as the rest of the girls approached her pulling her into a hug.

Thena Salvatore slowly picked up the pregnancy test, and with her eyes shut. She had slowly counted to three, and flipped the pregnancy test, and was left with a stunned expression, "I-I'm pregnant" Thena said in shock, but repeated what she said turning to the rest of the girls in the bathroom.

"I'M PREGNANT!" Thena said in excitement with happy tears running down her eyes as the rest of the girls squealed in excitement.

"Congratulations!" Elena smiled pulling Thena into a hug, "Congratulations Thena! I can't believe a mini you, and kol are going to be running around in know time!" Bonnie said pulling Thena into a hug.

"Omg—" Caroline squealed in excitement, "I know it's early also congratulations, but I'm going to be attending every single baby ultrasound, and find out what the gender of the baby is so I can throw you guys a gender reveal party." Caroline said pulling Thena into the biggest hug, "Again, Congratulations!" Caroline said with the biggest smile on her face.