Eighteen.

Angry Tribrid

Angry Tribrid

SALVATORE SCHOOL

"Are you almost here Aunt Freya?" Hope Mikaelson had been standing outside of the Salvatore Boarding School waiting for her aunt to pick her up instead of her parents. Hope was in fact embarrassed to be seen with them after finding out.

A car beeped snapping Hope out of her thoughts as she saw her Aunt.

"Get in loser we're going home definitely not shopping!" Freya said making Hope laugh as she ran to take a seat in the front turning the volume up.

The drive was going smoothly as the two were having a conversation about how Hope Mikaelson was enjoying the school so far, and making a couple friends here and then. However, it didn't take long for Hope to ask her Aunt Freya a question that took the conversation another turn.

"Did you know?" Hope asked her aunt freya who looked confused at the sudden outburst.

"Know what?" Freya asked confused at the question.

"How my dad basically cheated on the headmistress almost eighteen years ago, and my mother always saying she never met Aunt Thena!" Hope shouted hurt at this betrayal from her family as freya tensed up.

"I figured it out a couple days before your enrollment. I swear I was going to tell you, but what kind of person was I to ruin your excitement for your enrollment." Freya said as a tear rolled down her eye. She didn't want to fight with her niece.

"I believe you Aunt Freya. I– I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just feel so betrayed by my parents, and Rebekah all my life it's been a lie." Hope said feeling hurt.

"It's okay hope this isn't your fault, and it's okay to scream, cry, and be angry at this situation. Hell even I'm mad at your father and sister especially your mother. The three are at fault, and they know it. I now understand why Elijah never talked to the three they are an embarrassment." Freya said as they finally arrived to the Mikaelson mansion as she parked the car.

"I agree, and hey where's uncle Elijah anyways?" Hope questioned as they were both walking to the house.

"Last I heard he's in Italy with the one woman he always talks about." Freya said making Hope smirk knowing who.

"Ahh Valerie Tulle." Hope squeaked in excitement. She's heard so many stories about her from him.

The two opened the door to the mansion, and the home was extremely quiet so it meant no one was at the house at least, and that made Hope sighed in relief.

"I'll be in room Aunt Freya." Hope shouted as she was heading upstairs-to her room as she heard freya reply back an 'okay'.

~~~

MIKAELSON HOME

The house was extremely quiet until serval hours later Hope heard the door opening with the sound of people who just had arrived home. It wasn't until she heard her mother yell 'Hope dinners here', and made the girl sighed great this is her opportunity to confront the three.

Hope Mikaelson had walked downstairs heading to the dining table where she saw her parents, and three aunts already eating. Hope situated herself as she put food in her plate moving it around instead of eating it. She wasn't paying attention until her father called her name.

"Hope what seems to be the problem?" Klaus said worried about his daughter making everyone glance at her.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Hayley said reaching for her daughters hand as Hope slowly moved it away.

"You three are my problem!" Hope shouted.

"Pardon Us, but what did we do?" Klaus said.

"You three are the biggest hypocrites of the century. I'm in a table where my father has lied countless times about Aunt Thena. I now know the truth, and it's embarrassing not only was I born from a one night stand, but you cheated on a beautiful woman. I'm embarrassed to even call you my father, and especially you mother. I can't forget about you Aunt Rebekah what a shame you lost an amazing friend because you chose to protect these two, and you wonder why uncle Marcel never chose you because no matter what pain my dad causes you'll always defend him!" Hope shouted making everyone's eyes widen at her outburst.

"Who told you? Was it you freya?" Klaus shouted showing his hybrid face.

"Oh please dad put your hybrid face away, and she didn't say anything. I figured everything out on my own. I'm not stupid!" Hope said laughing.

"How about the fact that Alec is klaus's child making him your sibling." Hayley said looking at her daughter.

"Alec isn't my brother. He doesn't even resemble dad. The both of you have to stop this little delusional idea that Alec is my
brother!" Hope said one last time as she left to her room slamming the door shut making everyone in the house flinch.

The house became extremely quiet until Klaus spoke one last time glancing at his family looking in embarrassment.

"Thena won't get away with this. I hired a witch to arrive in a couple days so we can access her memories since our darling freya won't do anything." Klaus said smirking making freya look at her wife in worry.

How far can Klaus take this situation.

The rest of the night went awkwardly as Hope had her outburst, and Klaus was going to access someone's memory without their consent. Hope Mikaelson had spent the night reminiscing the situation, and finally allowing herself to drift off to sleep.

~~~

Hope you liked this chapter, and what Hope said it's relatable. I actually said that to my father these past two days have been non-stop of me arguing with him.

It's the reason I'm writing this book to let my emotions out even if the book is meh.