Thirty Four.

First  Trimester

First Trimester

5 weeks

The following morning on Christmas Day. The two had arrived to the clinic, and to their very much surprise Alec, and Caroline tagged along for the ride. The couple were extremely nervous, but were hiding the fear away.

They had silently signed themselves up waiting to be called, and took their seats waiting patiently.

"Don't be nervous, darling. I'm right here." Kol said glancing at his wife as he held onto her hand massaging her knuckles. She softly exhaled as she was holding onto her breath, and smiled softly at Kol.

"I know... it's just what if something ends up wrong," Thena said worriedly how this situation can go, "I-I mean we had to use a vial because my own body couldn't reproduce on its own," Thena said letting out a dry nervouse chuckle.

"It's alright, darling. It doesn't matter the way we were able to create our little baby, and all that does matter is that in any moment we are about to see our little baby," Kol said kissing Thena's forehead making her smile.

Soon enough they were both called down to the ultrasound room, Thena had rolled up her shirt as her tummy was being revealed that looked as if it were a little bloated, but was beginning to shape. The nurse had adjusted herself on the seat as she turned on the machine typing onto the keyboard, "First time being pregnant?" She questioned Thena, "First time, and I'm nervous," Thena said chuckling glancing at kol who was anxious as well.

"Don't worry it'll be okay, sweetie," The nurse said smiling as she squirted the cold gel onto her small tummy that was sending cool shivers onto her skin as she kept moving the stick around looking for their tiny baby as the two glanced onto the screen curious as well, and the nurse had finally smiled as she found where they were at.

"There they are your precious babies," The nurse said moving the screen so it can face Thena and Kol, "Did you say 'they'?" Thena questioned smiling, "Yes Mrs. Mikaelson I most certainly did. Congratulations you are having twins, and they are just about five weeks," The nurse said wiping the gel off Thena's tummy softly.

"C-can we have the pictures of the ultrasound?" Kol had questioned the nurse who nodded walking out the room to collect the photos. She had shut the door, and left the couple in the room who had smiles on their baby.

"Wow twins," Thena said with the biggest smile on her face, "A mini you, and mini me," Kol said as he kissed his wife, and felt her smile onto the kiss.

Sometime later, the nurse had arrived with the pictures not before checking Thena's vitals, and making sure everything was okay for her first checkup, "I'll see you in seven weeks Mrs. Mikaelson and Mr. Mikaelson, and drink tons of water. Goodbye sweetie." The nurse said as they went their separate ways, and were holding onto the pictures.

The couple had made it back to the front of the clinic where their son, and Caroline were waiting for them to finish the ultrasound, and to hear how the baby was. Caroline had been the first to spot them as she pulled Alec with her, "So how is the baby?" Caroline questioned them who had smiles on their faces.

"They are doing absolutely great, and I'm about five weeks pregnant," Thena chirped holding onto her husbands hand hoping the two caught on, "That's great!" The two said before pausing.

"Oh my god—" Caroline paused gasping as she pointed her fingers at the two, "You're having twins. I'm going to be a big brother not just to one, but another baby!" Alec smiled as he hugged his mom softly, and then his dad.

"Congratulations!" Caroline said squealing in excitement, "Oh my god this gender reveal party in a couple months will be amazing." Caroline said once more.

The two had smiled at their enthusiasm, "I'm craving a cheese fries," Thena said out the blue as kol chuckled, "Again, darling." Kol said making Thena pout as he narrowed his eyes playfully finally giving in.

"Fine." Kol replied back smiling down at Thena as he pulled her into a hug, and felt her small tummy as he kissed her forehead, and all stepped inside the car heading to get cheese fries.

~~~

Hope you liked this chapter.

These chapters will go by fast, but there is still going to be drama. Poor Thena pregnant and drama. I can't say what trimester the drama will be, but there will be.

What kind of author does that lol definitely not me.