Fourteen.

Goodbye New Orleans

Goodbye New Orleans

Thena had gasped awake from the dream.

she had yet relieved another dream making her stumble out of the bed followed by a loud thud as she mumbled a quick 'dammit' as she checked what the time was so they can begin their long drive back to mystic falls.

She sighed rubbing her eyes getting up from the floor as it was only eight in the morning just enough time to arrive before midnight. She glanced at a sleeping Kol stirring in his sleep giving her the perfect idea to wake him up.

Thena had jumped onto the bed landing right beside Kol massaging his chest as she began leaning down pecking kisses all over his face making him smile in his sleep as he was slowly waking up.

"I assume our fun little get away is over" Kol had said making Thena chuckle watching him pout .

"Mhm" Thena responded holding her smile back as she pulled Kol out of the bed as they both entered the bathroom brushing their teeth.

"I'm going to go wake Alec up so we can check out the hotel, and order some beignets from the cafe before we head back to mystic falls!" Thena had said kissing Kol running off to wake Alec up.

~~~

"Will we ever come back to New Orleans?" Alec questioned his parents as they were walking out the cafe.

"In the summer." Kol had said making Alec raise his eyebrows at his parents.

"Are you serious?" Alec said shocked.

"Oh absolutely this is the only city that offers the best beignets!" Thena chirped making them laugh as they watched her eating her beignet.

The family had been walking around the French Quarter admiring the city once more before leaving, and heading back to mystic falls where a certain hybrid is going to cause mayhem, and trouble.

They were too busy in their own world that Thena hadn't notice the person she bumped into until she looked up facing the young girl with long dark brown hair who's cheeks were tinting a light red.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking!" Thena had replied to the young girl who only chuckled scratching the back of her neck.

"It's alright!" The young girl had said as she kept chuckling nervously at the situation glancing at the family.

"I should get going. I've got places to be, and it was nice meeting you." The young girl had said leaving the family as she was speed walking from the situation.

"That was awkward even for me!" Kol said making them chuckle as they finally reached their car buckling up heading back home.

"Well let's see what Mystic Falls awaits for us." Thena said glancing at Kol who started the car beginning to drive.

"Oh don't worry Mom and Dad. I have our family therapist number so if at some point they make us lose our minds." Alec Said smiling at his family as he connected his phone with the car radio blasting his music for this long journey back home.

~~~

Back in New Orleans

The young girl had skipped away from the family far as possible so they wouldn't hear as she pulled out her cellphone calling the only person she Hope would at least know.

"Marcel did you know?" The young girl had questioned nervously.

"Woah D slow down what has seem to be the problem?" Marcel said chuckling at the girls nervousness.

"The prophecy!" Davina practically screamed making people look at the girl weirdly as she smiled awkwardly apologizing.

"Excuse me what prophecy!" Marcel replied to Davina who sighed.

Davina had spent thirty minutes on the cellphone with Marcel explaining what the prophecy means, and how it's been told by every single coven in the witches community leaving him shocked at this new found information as then Marcel explained Thena's situation as to why it didn't go as it should've leaving him only concerned.

"You can't tell them anything Marcel promise me. I have to gather all the information as to why or how the prophecy messed up. I— I Ugh as soon as I figure it out I'll head over to mystic falls, and explain it to her personally!" Davina told Marcel.

"Okay D! Take your time." Marcel said as Davina sighed thanking him before hanging up on the phone call.

~~~

A prophecy Hmm

Hope you liked this chapter, and I won't post about the prophecy until I have it thought out right

Favorite Avenger? Favorite TVDU Character?

How are you?