Three.

Headmistress Thena Salvatore

Thena arrived to the Salvatore Boarding School with an iced coffee in her hand as she watched construction workers fix a couple things, and teachers preparing for the upcoming school year.

She headed straight into her office cleaning her desk top, and adding more pictures to her book shelf where she also had a few of her very own grimoire's, and interesting books.

The door to her office room was opened by none other than Alaric Saltzman.

"I'm going to be transferring the Mikaelson line to you so be ready." Alaric said making Thena groan as he left, "How exciting!" Thena mumbled sticking up her middle finger as she patiently waited for her own personal hell to begin.

–––

As Thena waited patiently. She sat herself in her office room finishing up her iced coffee as she binged on Jersey Shore's episodes to the very beginning.

Awhile later, Thena's office phone started ringing, and it only meant one thing she wasn't ready to relive her past. She felt as if it was a huge slap in the face.

Thena grabbed the phone to her ear before speaking, "Hello this is your headmistress Thena Salvatore speaking for the Salvatore Boarding School how may help you?" Thena said sounding her professionally best.

The line went silent for a bit before the person on the line spoke, "Hi my name is Freya Mikaelson I was wondering if I could enroll my niece Hope Mikaelson?" The woman said.

"Sure that could be arranged!" Thena stated before writing down on her notepad to make a note of it, "I just need to know when you'll come down to the school for a personal tour and to finish her enrollment!" Thena chirped.

"Well we head to mystic falls in a few days so we'll be there." Freya said before speaking again, "Is it possible for all of us to come?" Freya mumbled making Thena glare at the phone, "sure you guys are all welcomed!" Thena lied.

"Thank you have a great rest of your day!" Freya said in a cheeky reply, "You too freya have a lovely day!" Thena said ending the call.

Thena mentally groaned the whole point of a past is for it to stay at the past not come and bite your ass in the future.

~~~

Thena arrived home throwing her keys in the kitchen table as she removed her coat. She pulled out her phone to gossip about this to none other than Valerie.

"Long time ladybug!" Valerie squeaked making Thena chuckle, "Ugh still that awful nickname, darling!" Thena said making Valerie groan.

"Stop hanging out with your husband too much." Valerie said making Thena laugh, "I'm offended Valerie my wife loves me admit! The minute you enter a relationship I'll make sure to embarrass you in front of him or her!" Kol shouted making Valerie scoff, "She met me first so you come in second, and best not to humiliate me because I know Thena will!" Valerie fired back making Thena laugh, "you sure bet I will my darling!" Thena said laughing

"So guess what?" Thena said.

"What!? Elijah's back?" Valerie said making Thena narrow suspiciously at the call, "Maybe, Maybe not." Thena said before speaking, "The Mikaelsons are enrolling Klaus and Hayley's daughter!" Thena said making Valerie shout in furious.

"WHATT!!" Valerie said before speaking, "He cheated on you with another woman and then decides to play daddy with that wolfwhore!" Valerie said scoffing.

"I know right, but anyways it's been eighteen years I've moved on. I ended up marrying my Bestfriend, and adopted a child. I have family and friend who love me. I don't need old friends or an old lover to ruin my life." Thena said to Valerie, "You got that right girl, and if they try anything I'll bite them and incendia them too!" Valerie said making Thena laugh.

"God I miss you Val! When are you coming back home?" Thena questioned, "I should be coming back in two weeks, and let me tell you nothing, but bad news so far no one knows how to stop the merge." Valerie sighed.

"I know, but we will all figure it out. I've got to go Valerie speak to you soon." Thena said as Valerie mumbled a quick bye.

~~~

The day went by a blur that all of a sudden it was night, and she was preparing to get some beauty sleep as she yawned.

"Long day, darling?" Kol said as he hugged his wife from behind, "Long century." Thena said making kol chuckle as he kissed her shoulder.

"Let's head to bed I really could use your koala hugs!" Thena said as she pulled the covers and jumped in!" Making kol laugh, "That awful nickname, but are you sure I'm the koala you cling onto me in your sleep so I'm pretty sure the koala here is you!" Kol said as he laid beside her pulling her close to his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Stop being a hater you love it koala just like I love you so much!" Thena said giggling making him laugh as she felt his chest vibrating from laughing too much.

"That I do. I love you so much, darling!" Kol said as he played with her hair as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"You're the reason I'm not a homicidal maniac. You changed me in the best way possible. You saved myself and Finn. I love you Thena Salvatore Mikaelson." Kol said before shutting his eyes as he drifted off to sleep as he held his wife in his arms.

~~~
If you guys are wondering why isn't she named "Athena", but "Thena" have y'all watched eternals!!! If you have well you know why! Lol.

The Mikaelsons pov will be the best episode! Wink wink

A rare photo of how Kol, Finn and Klaus are going to be

The girls are fighting

Four the next chapter ignore Elijah because I couldn't find a gif without him in it. Ignore Elijah he isn't in the cheater gang.