Thirty Six.

Second Trimester

Second Trimester

15 weeks

Dear Journal,

As I stare it him, I wonder how did I deserve such an amazing husband, and a man who's the best role model to Alec and our future babies.

I spent years recovering from all of my insecurities, and here I am living my best life with my little family.

I'm also beginning to look fat.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore - Mikaelson

Thena had shut her journal, and gently tossed it onto the table, and had rested her arms onto her growing belly admiring the moment as she glanced back at her husband and son who were building the babies cribs.

"I can help you know, and plus these things don't look heavy?" Thena questioned softly glancing at the two as her husband looked at her, "No and No these things are heavy, and I don't want you stressed out–" Kol said as he got up bringing a tiny box as Thena raised her eyebrows.

"Finn had bought a bunch of books for these little two growing in your tummy," Kol said rubbing his hand on her tummy making her chuckle at Finn's kind gesture.

"Of course he did"

Kol had kissed his wife, and sat back down fixing the cribs with Alec as Thena glanced at the two, and then stared at the box. Thena had opened it gently, and noticed a bunch of Dr. Sues books, and pretty much books where they can learn. She admired the gifts that were being given, and was excited because In a couple weeks the genders can be finally determined, and Caroline can throw the gender reveal party.

"I think it's a girl and a boy," Thena said out the blue as the two boys stared at each other, "Two girls," Kol said as Alec replied, "Two boys." He stated.

"A mother's intuition is always right," Thena said smiling as the two hummed a 'we will see'.

"I think one of them kicked a little," Thena said as she laughed, "Come quick," She said while the two ran beside her kneeling down and pressed their hands onto her belly trying to feel.

They ended up pouting, "We missed it" The two said in unison high-fiving each other.

"Next time my sweet, darlings." Thena yawned.

~~~

Hmmm

Whatever was in my OC book could be a lie because I did change how much kids she'll have.

In research I find you can determine the baby in eighteen weeks don't get mad. I don't know how pregnancy works. Lol