Six.

Day of

Day of

Thena Mikaelson awoke from her alarm clock buzzing around seven in the morning. She gently shook kol.

"Wakey, Wakey!" Thena said as she kissed his cheek making him smile in his sleep as he suddenly woke up stretching in the bed.

"Good morning my beautiful, darling!" Kol said as he watched Thena get dressed for work, "I'm so not looking forward for today, but it's better to get it over with." Thena said as she headed towards the bathroom to do her makeup and brush her teeth.

"Neither am I, but on the bright side. I am one of the teachers for the vampires." Kol said to Thena making her chuckle, "Oh kol you're going to ruin them." Thena said as kol playfully glared at her, "Am not. I am just strictly going to teach them to be okay with being a vampire, and to not eat bunnies like your brother!" Kol shouted making Thena laugh.

"True we don't need anymore bunny munchers!" Thena said.

~~~

The Salvatore Boarding school door opened revealing Thena Mikaelson and Kol Mikaelson already waving at the kids who already had arrived as they then carried on to their conversations with their friends.

"Mr. Mikaelson I have you as my teacher!" Kaleb shouted as kol responded, "Our class is going to be number one because you'll have me as your teacher!" Kol said as he smirked, "Hell yeah!! MG is about to be pumped!" Kaleb said as he left off to search for MG.

"I swear kol these kids love you more than me!" Thena said, "Oh don't be jealous my little ladybug." Kol taunted as Thena pulled him to a quick kiss making him shutup.

"You should do that more often." Kol said to Thena who only giggled back as she walked to her office.

"Oh, and darling don't reveal your last name!" Kol said to Thena already coming up with the perfect entrance with Finn.

"Oh never! I wasn't planning on it. So do your best naughty boy!" Thena said to kol closing her office door as kol blew her a kiss.

~~~

A couple hours later Thena was filing paperwork, and answering phone calls for new students who are to be enrolled soon.

Her door was opened revealing an Alaric Saltzman and Stefan Salvatore fiddling with their fingers.

"The Mikaelson family just arrived!" Alaric said in a his casual voice, but sounding bitter also.

Thena smirked already planning, "I know that face–" Stefan said as Alaric responded back as well, "I don't I'm still confused. I'm assuming she's plotting something." Alaric said as Stefan nodded.

"Oh please call me Miss Salvatore for now, and you guys head first I'll be right behind you!" Thena said as just watched her brother and Alaric nod heading to the front door.

"Let the show began." Thena said as she walked out her office room.

Thena strutted her way to the front door opening it quietly. They hadn't yet noticed her since Alaric and Stefan were blocking her way.
She noticed her nieces already arriving at the scene to begin the tour by introducing themselves.

Thena heard the twins talking giving the usual speech, but sounding more bitter than usual especially Lizzie.

"Welcome to the Salvatore Boarding School we're your tour guides"

"I'm Josie"

"I'm lizzie"

"Fraternal. Obvs." Lizzie finished off as she glanced at Klaus and Hayley with a big glare that they hadn't realized as Thena also noticed Josie gripping lizzie's arm stopping her from doing anything Lizzie like.

The family was extremely excited as Hope was as well seeing as she was about to be in a school with kids who wouldn't make her feel like a freak.

The twins then noticed Thena as they squealed in excitement, "Aunty Thena!" Lizzie and Josie shouted in sync giving her a hug.

The Mikaelson froze at the name that was just called, and they became more anxious fearing she'll cancel hopes admission.

~~~
Cliffhanger

Chapter six done

Peace we out until tomorrow.