nine.

Road Trip?

Road Trip?

Dear Journal,

I haven't even considered writing on this stupid notebook, but here we are writing in a journal my stupid outrageous feelings. This is a journal after all not a diary. I refuse for this to be called a diary. However, The Mikaelsons returned to mystic falls enrolling his and her daughter. I can't say I'm mad about it nor can I blame Hope because by the looks of the little scene caused yesterday she has no idea the damage her parents caused on myself and their two siblings.

Alec my little butterball triggered his werewolf side by accident protecting his cousin. It physically hurts me watching him break down blaming himself screaming 'why didn't things go differently', and I hate that we can't reverse time. Kol and I try our best comforting him, but he keeps pushing us and everyone away. The full moon is almost coming, and the only idea I have left is taking us on a road trip to where he should first turn. His home. The bayou in New Orleans.

Sincerely, Thena Salvatore- Mikaelson

Thena shut her journal, and tucked it inside her cabinet locking it so no one can read her business or know she writes crap about people in a journal to release her stress. Thena stood behind Alec's door hoping he was awake so she can let him know what's happening.

Thena knocked on his door, "Who is it?" Alec shouted.

"It's your mother... can I come in?" Thena said as she was hesitating already knowing he was going to deny her request wanting to be alone, but what he said surprised her.

"Uhm... Yeah, yeah!" Alec said hesitantly as Thena opened his door seeing as he was in his bed laying down, and his eyes puffy and red from all the crying. Thena felt her heart drop watching her son fall apart.

"Alec how would you like to go on a road trip with your father and I?" Thena questioned Alec as he raised his eyebrows, "Why? When?" Alec questioned his mother.

"I think it's about time you learn where your father was raised, and your father wouldn't want you to first turn here in mystic falls." Thena told her son truthfully knowing Alec wishes he could've met his real parents, "Where would he want me to turn first?" Alec questioned once more.

"New Orleans in the bayou where your pack is at." Thena told her son before speaking once more, "You know he'd be proud of the way you turned out. A gentleman and a person who doesn't give up without a fight. Alec you're so pure, and the best son in the entire would. I love you. Screw that we all love you, butterball." Thena told her son who only chuckled and hugged his mom.

"I love you too mom." Alec said hugging his mom.

The two didn't realize someone by the door until they heard whining, "What am I Chopped Liver?" Kol said sarcastically making the two laugh.

Alec rolled his eyes, "I love you too dad. You two are the most important people in my life, and everyday I'm grateful that you both raised me." Alec said hugging both his parents, "I never truly thanked you both for adopting me, and being my protecters." Alec said lastly making the the three tear up.

"We love you kiddo to the moon and back." Kol said making alec smile for the first time since awhile.

"So let's pack our bags because we have a road trip to go, and I can finally introduce you to those delicious beignets!" Thena shouted excitedly running off to begin packing leaving kol and Alec chuckling.

"This woman and her beignets." Kol mumbled leaving Alec's room to pack as well.

~~~
New Orleans here they come.

Did you guys watch Hawkeye's first two episodes bitch I cried when they mentioned her </3

Taking requests before the next chapter who do you want Thena and Kol to stumble come across with?