"Aap thik h na??"Bela asked.

"Haa maze aa rahe h mujhe...stupid aankh jal rahi h meri"mahir said irritatingly.

"Kuch karo"he said.

Bela quickly removed his hands from his eyes and cupped his face with her one hand and with the other she opened his eye and started blowing air on it to sooth it.

"Aa jal raha h mat karo"mahir said moving away from her but Bela cupped his face tighter and stopped him from moving and did her job again.

After sometime mahir felt better but he didn't spoke anything and just was enjoying his wife's closeness.She was so close to her cupping his face he could feel her breath on his face and her perfume was filling his nose with it's fragrance.He just watched her with his other eye which was fine.

Bela asked him if he is okay but he didn't replied then Bela shook him by his shoulder and he came out of his trance.

"Nhi thoda aur fu fu karo"mahir said.

Bela obeyed him and blew a few more times and then again asked he didn't had a heart to say that he was fine because then he would loose this closeness but he had to so he nodded and she stepped back.

"Aap apni aankh wash krke aa jaiye ek baar"Bela suggested so that he feels better and mahir nodded and came back wiping his face with the towel.

"Sab pata h mujhe tumhe yeh jaan bhujke kiya na kyuki meine tumhara mazak udaya subah??"mahir asked.

"Nhi..aisa nhi h...woh hawa chal rahi thi toh sindoor udd gaya"Bela said innocently.

"Sab pata h yeh sab pati ko torture krne ke tareeke h bas......ek toh pehle tum mujhpr girr ke mujhe marna chahti thi aur ab yeh sab krke"mahir teased her more.

"Nhi aisa kuch nhi h...aap galat samajh rahe h"she tried justifying herself.

"Sab pata h mujhe"he said.

"Nhi aisa nhi h....agar aapko problem hui toh sorry meine intentionally nhi kiya"she said and mahir burst out into fits of laughter.

"Tum kitne jaldi buddhu ban jaati ho bela"he said in between his laughs and Bela just left saying she needs to prepare bf.

She entered the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients required to make mix vegetable paratha's as she is bored of eating aloo paratha's.The speciality of her paratha's is that they are not made of one flour she uses diff diff kinds of flour which adds to it's taste and this trick she learnt from her dadi.

After making paratha's she prepared tea and coffee for everybody.After that she quickly packed 2 paratha's in a lunch box and filled a steel water bottle for Ishan.

She set up the dining table and hurriedly went to do the Aarti which slipped from her mind because of mahir.

She quickly did her aarti and then placed chocolate as prasad in front of God.

After that she heard mahir yelling for his breakfast so she hurriedly went and served him his bf as the last time he left without having it on not being given on time and she didn't wanted him to skip his bf as her dadi often tells not to go out with an empty stomach.

After serving him his bf and coffee everyone started coming and settling on the dining table as they remember they had decided to have their meals together for Bela to make her feel comfortable.

Bela quickly served everyone even after their denials.After doing that she finally settled down on the only empty seat that was again between mahir and Andy and served the bf to herself.She sipped her tea and sighed in relief and her mind instantly calmed down.She is a tea connoisseur who needs tea as the first thing in morning and if she skips it her whole day gets ruined.She is from those whose who can have tea all day long, whenever asked for tea she won't deny.