A/N

Serious question guys! So for the end of this book and into the next... do you want to end up with Randy or do y'all wanna be toxic and have a secret relastionship with Stu behind everyone's backs?

I can do a lot of things here. You start growing feelings for Randy but then he goes off to Windsor with Sidney. Stu shows up one night while you study for finals before graduation and you tell him to leave because your scared of him even though you still love him.

He leaves but continues to watch you like a love sick creep. Billy going on about having to go to Ohio and kill Sideny blah blah blah... mommy issues shit...

Then in the second book you show up everyone is excited woo hoo... you see Randy which makes you all giddy and you're all jealous anytime a girl talks to him or flirts with him. Sidney points out that you like him. Mickey hits on you and you just blurt that you have a boyfriend and when he asks who you say Randy. Which ya know he is in shock but being the best friend he is he goes with it.

Or I can save that for a Randy book! And go with...

Stu coming to see you and y'all get nasty ya know 😉😉 and you can't help but forgive him because you love him so you sneak him in all the time. You of course go off to college, to Windsor and he follows along with Billy. And we'll shit happens.