Seven

Wednesday 10:30 p.m.

October 18, 1996 

I was lying on my stomach on my bed watching 'Fear' . It wasn't horror, more of a thriller/drama. But it had Mark Wehlburg and Reese Witherspoon so I decided to bring it home and watch it. It wasn't a bad movie, it's actually pretty good. I mean who doesn't like the bad boy? It was at the part that Nicole and David were getting on the roller coaster when I heard a scream from Sideny's room from down the hall. My head snapped towards my door. "That's hot," I jumped and tumbled off my bed onto the floor. "Fuck!" I groaned. I looked up to see Stu standing over me. "Damn it, Stu!" I whispered harshly. "Sorry," he smirked. In the next second I heard my dad rushing down the hall. 

"Shit! Hide!" I said, jumping up and ran towards my door. I grabbed the handle just as my dad was opening it. "Jesus, dad, don't you knock?" I asked. He sighed. "What's going on in there? I heard a loud bang," he said. "I fell, dad," I told him. He gave me a look. "First I hear Sid scream and then I hear a loud noise coming from your room. What are you two up to?" He asked, pushing into my room. I looked around to see Stu wasn't anywhere to be seen. He looked at the tv. "Fine. Don't forget I'm leaving town for a couple days tomorrow and I'll--" I cut him off, "Be staying at the Hilton," I said. "Alright, get some sleep, don't stay up too late," he said. "I won't. Night, daddy," I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Night, sweetheart," he walked away towards his room. I shut and locked the door, including puttinf my closet door against it just to be safe. 

"That was a close one," I turned to see Stu spread out on my bed. "Stu, what're you doing here?" I asked. "What I can't come see my beautiful girlfriend?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes and climbed onto my bed beside him. "You made me miss everything," I told him. "We can rewind it. That scene was really hot," he whispered in my ear, making me giggle. "Stop," I blushed, lightly hitting his chest. "So, I'm guessing Billy is in Sidney's room and that's why she screamed," I said and he nodded. "Hmm," he hummed. He pushed me onto my back and hovered over me, leaning down, capturing my lips with his. I happily kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He kissed down my jaw to my neck, his hand moving up my bare thigh, and under my oversized tee-shirt. I hooked my leg around his waist and he kissed back up to my lips. He pulled away and looked at me. "I love you," he whispered. My breath hitched and I stared at him with wide eyes. He just continued looking at me. A smile started to take over my features, pulling him back down, kissing him before pulling away. "I love you, too," I whispered. It was the first time either of us said that. He smirked, leaning down and kissing me all over my face making me giggle. "How sweet," I jumped, Stu turned his head. Billy was leaning through my window. 

"Hey, man. Thought you were with Sid," Stu said. "I was. She flashed me and told me she'd see me tomorrow. You coming?" Billy asked. I raised my eyebrows at her, she flashed him part. "My sister, Sidney Prescott, flashed you?" I asked in surprise. Billy nodded trying to hold back a smirk. "You coming or not?" Billy asked Stu. "I could have been if you didn't interrupt," Stu mumbled. I smacked his arm. "Oh, my god, Stu!" I groaned. "What? Don't act like you're not turned on right now," he whispered in my ear. I felt my face heat up and he chuckled. He stood up off the bed. I followed after him pulling my shirt down. "I'll see you tomorrow," I told him. Stu wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down, kissing me before put his lips beside my ear. "I love you," he whispered only loud enough for me to hear. "I'll see at school." 

Billy moved out of the way so Stu could climb out onto the roof. "Bye, guys," I said. "Bye, baby." "See ya, y/n." Once they were out of sight I ran to Sidney's room. I opened the door and closed it behind me, making her jump. "Jesus, y/n," she said. "You flashed Billy!" I whispered. Her eyes widened as she stuttered over her words. "H--how do you-- how do you know that?" She asked. "Billy told me. Stu was in my room and he came to get him," I told her. Her face was turning a light shade of red. "You did! Oh, my god!" I laughed. "Shut up! I kinda feel bad," she said. "What? Why do you feel bad?" I asked. 

"We were-- we could never keep our hands off each other. Then when mom-- he's been so patient. I just figured a pg-13 relationship might-- I don't know," she said. Her cheeks were red, she fiddled with her hands as she looked down. "I get it, Sid. It's okay. You don't need to rush anything. Stu told me he loved me," I said, biting my lip. Her head shot up, wide eyes, and a smirk. "What? Oh, my god, y/n/n!" She yelled. "Shh! Before dad comes in here asking more questions," I laughed. 

Stu pov 

Billy and I hopped down off the roof and jogged towards my car that was down the road a little ways. Once in I started it and drove off. "You told you loved her," Billy said. "What?" I asked. "I wasn't outside the window when she said it back," he told me. I looked over at him, "Yeah. So what?" I asked. I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't love her. I've loved her since she was a Freshman and I was a Sophomore. "Are you going to be able to do this?" He asked. I looked over at him for a second before looking back at the road. "What? You think because I told her I loved her I'm not going to be able to go through with the plan? Come on, man," I said. 

"They both have to die," he said. "Yeah, man. I know!" I yelled. "Don't get cocky with me. You weren't supposed to fall in love with her!" He growled. "Man, you know I've been in love with her for a couple years now. I'm not going to let you down," I told him. "You better not. Stick to the plan. Always stick to the plan," he mumbled.