Sixteen

I walked into the bathroom and Just stood there while Lauren, a bitch, stuck up, cheerleader, who thought she was better than everyone and her friend Mindy talked about me and my sister.

"And it fucked them up royally. I mean y/nwas already fucked up. Hanging with that horror freak Randy Meeks. Think about it. Their mothers death leaves them disturbed and hostile. In a cruel and inhumane world, they're delusional. Where's god? Et cetera. Completly suicidal. One day one of them snaps, wants to kill herself, but she realizes that teen suicide is out this year, and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression. She convinces the other one to join," Lauren said. 

"Where do you get this shit?" Mindy asked. 

"Ricki Lake," Lauren said. 

Mindy scoffed and said, "you're pathetic." 

"So... if you're convinced I killed Casey, what makes you think I won't kill you?" I asked. They both jumped and looked at me. 

"Oh, it's just you. The horror freak," Lauren said, rolling her eyes. She turned back to the mirror and fixed her lip gloss. Mindy stepped aside as I walked towards them. 

"You do know that no matter how much makeup you put on, you'll still look like a dog, right?" I asked. Lauren spun around to look at me, a gasp leaving her lips. She scoffed and walked around me, Mindy right behind her as they left the bathroom. 

"Sid?" I asked, after the door clicked shut. She opened the stall door at the end and walked out. Her eyes glossy with tears. She walked over to the sink and set her bag down. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't listen to them. Lauren is a bitch. She feeds off bring people down. Just an excuse to try and make her feel better about her shitty life," I told her. 

She sniffled and pulled away. Looking in the mirror at herself she whispered, "pathetic." I was going to tell she wasn't but we both stopped and looked at each other. There was the slightest noise in the bathroom. We definitely weren't alone. Sidney knelt down to look under the stall doors but didn't see anything. She shrugged and went searching in her bag. "You're bot pathetic," I told her. "Sidney. Y/N." We both stopped what we were doing at the low whisper of our names being said. 

"Is someone there?" Sidney asked, quietly. She got back down on the floor looking under the stalls again. I pushed Sid behind me as a boot clad foot slowly hit the floor. Dark denim jeans soon covered with a black cloak as it flew over their legs. The lock on the stall door turned and I felt Sidney jump.

*The little sister trying to protect the big sister? It's kind of funny.* 

"Sidney, Run!" I yelled. The door opened as she ran, sliding on her side to avoid the man in the costume the killer had worn last night. He hit the sink and turned as Sidney ran out the door. I noticed one thing different, something that screamed this was just another asshole trying to scare us. He didn't have a knife. The killer last night had a hunting knife that cured the slightest bit at the top. I grabbed Sidney's bag and made a run for it. The asshole grabbed my arm. I turned, my arm fling forward and colliding with his face. I ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs after Sidney. 

Sidney had gone to Principal Himbry and told him what had happened. She was able to find the two idiots who were behind it. The one holding a wad of paper towels to his nose as blood seeped through the white paper. I gave a smirk and the finger before walking out into the hall with Sidney where Tatum was ranting. The PA squealed above us as Himbry started talking. 

"I need your attention now, kids. She to the recent events that have occurred, effective immediately, all classes are suspended until further notice." Kids cheered as Sidney, me, and Tatum walked outside. "The Woodsboro Police Department has issued a citywide curfew beginning at nine o'clock tonight." 

"It was just sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney," Tatum said. "No, it was him, Tatum. I know it," Sidney told her. "Look, Sid, she's right. It wasn't him. The dumbass didn't even have a knife. And you know that kid with the bloody nose?" I asked. She nodded her head. "That was him in the bathroom. I punched him on my way out," I told her. "Well, you're not to be alone anymore alright? If you, I pee. Is that clear?" Tatum said. "I don't need a chaperone to pee. But Sidney should," I said. 

An arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Kizzo-kaskizzo is is-out," Stu said. He let go and walked in front of us, handing each of us a flower he had picked from the flower bed in front of the school. "I don't know what you two did. But on behalf of the entire student body we all say thank you!" He yelled the last part. "Stop it, Stu" I said. He came over, bending down, grabbing me by the knees and throwing me over his shoulder. "Stu! Dress!" I yelled. 

He moved his arm to keep the bottom of my dress down before saying. "Yo, I say... impromptu party tonight, my house. Celebrate this little sista. What do you say?" He asked. I looked at Sidney and Tatum, who were looking at me. "Are you serious?" Sidney asked. Stu dropped me a little so I was upright and he was holding me with both arms under my ass. "That said, Tatum, this little vixen, doesn't invite the entire world," Stu said. He dropped me on my feet but kept his arm around my waist. "Intimate gathering, intimate friends.''What do you say, Sid? I mean, pathos could have it's perks," Tatum asked. 

Stu spun me around and dipped me as I walked backwards. "Totally protected. Yo, I am so buff. I got you covered, girl," he said, making me laugh. He let me turn back around, his arms wrapping around my waist, as we stopped. "Come on, Sid, it'll be fun," I said. "Yeah, for me, Sid," Tatum said. Stu leaned down kissing my neck. "Okay, Whatever," Sidney said. "Yeah? Nice! Cool you guys bring food alright?" Stu said as Tatum and Sidney walked off. "And you come with me!" He said. I squealed as he picked me off the ground and ran to his car.