Preface

Hey, welcome to my story!

I'm Y/N Prescott, sister of Sidney Prescott. Sidney and I are two totally different people but we're close. Where I love horror movies, Sidney hates them. I work at the video store in town with our friend Randy Meeks. 

Sidney was more reserved and I was more outgoing and ready to party. Sure Sidney liked to party too, but she was more about following the rules. We have the same group of friends: Randy, Tatum, Stu, and Billy, who is Sindey's boyfriend. But where Sidney's room was a normal teenage girl's room, it was bright and simple. Mine was the same layout across the hall. I had original vintage horror posters and band posters in poster frames on my walls. I had a tall bookshelf full of books and one full of real props and collector items from my favorite horror films. I had vinyl records and a record player. And an insane collection of every horror and thriller movie you can think of. 

This story will tell you everything that has happened to not just me and Sidney but our small town of Woodsboro. I certainly never expected to become a final girl at the end of a horror film  where I'm one of the main characters. Buckle up frighteners because you're about to jump into a bad homemade horror film. Get comfortable, hell grab some popcorn because this is going to be a SCREAM!