Chapter 31: Little cockroach.

Start from the beginning

"It's early in the morning girl and you're busy, making food for the highness?" I turned around and saw Shannon was standing at the door as she walked towards me. "Gosh, Gabby! If you are always doing this for them, you'll probably spoil Katy. Let her cook for her daughter!" She slightly whines slash complaining actually. But why on earth she's here, early in the morning too?

I stared at her, creasing my brows. "And why are you here, early in the morning?" I mocked.

"Well, I know that you're staying. So, I hurriedly got up in my bed and headed here even though my head is pounding," She leans at the counter. "...actually, I just want a decent breakfast even if just for this time, I'm grabbing the opportunity. House food you know, Gab." She rolled her eyes. I chuckled as the thought of 'These people usually eats junks all the time.'

"Oh, really. Okay... " I incredulously stared at her.

"You need help?" She asked.

"Ah, actually no, I can do this!" I sarcastically stated.

"Why didn't you ask? Let me help you now!" She said and started helping me.

We baked cookies and made smoothies and shakes though the weather is really great today to hangout beside the pool, so probably that would be a nice cooling aid to drink.

*

"Phew! Done babe! You're so talented and thanks for teaching though." Shannon chuckled.

"And thank you for helping me; you're such a great student you know." I said.

We placed the plates on the table and leave it behind for a bit and headed out the kitchen.

"You know, it's passed 8 and Emman is still asleep." I curiously said.

"You must use to it. Katy leaves bed at 11. So, maybe they still, are cuddling."

"I'm talking about Emman not Katy." I commented.

"Emman and Katy are now having the same attitude when it comes to sleeping as Emman moved here since then." Shannon stared at me seriously and smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever! But she needs to get up now!" I protest.

We are now at the couch.

"Don't wake them up if you want to live a long life, okay?" She taps my shoulder and with the silliness on her voice which it made me laugh. "They really had the attitude of being rude to someone especially Katy but I'm used to it. I don't know but Emman is kinda cool." She added jokingly.

"I have something to tell you."

Shannon widened her eyes and lean closer. Showing eagerness to what I'm going to say.

"Shan, Emman called Katy Mom!" I said whispery shouting then she widened her eyes and like jumping on her seat like she was like Katy.

"Oh my gosh! Really? That's so fantastic! So what did Katy do?" She said.

"Um... Actually they were whispering. I've just heard that Emman said Mom then Katy done a laughing sob and then," I paused. "..that's all I've heard. Their conversation was at the middle of the night and Emman needs to sleep." I explained.

"I'm still happy for Katy! She was longing for Emman to call her Mom since then. She is probably now on the cloud nine." She seemingly is dreaming by saying the last two words.

"I know..." I said. "I just slept here on this couch."

"What? Why?" She gasped.

"Don't worry it's not about them. No hard feelings about what I've heard. I'm not yet sleepy last night so I decided to go down here and I've just fall asleep here, that's all." I explained.