Chapter 23: Kiss the girl.

Katy's POV

I was frozen on my position as this child scared me to death. I don't know how to react or am I going to scold her though she's clinging her arms around my waist. David was laughing hard at me as Damian came rushing in with his terrified face like mine. He really does care. I eyed David angrily. He instantly stops and got a blame look at the child who's looking up at me guiltily.

"I'm sorry if I scared you!" Emman pleadingly said.

I sighed and unwraps her arms on my waist. I walked and took a stool and sat on it.

"Emman? You're here?" Damian said in surprise. Looks like he was just overcome his terrified face unlike me, I feel like I'm going to faint.

Emman nods and turned her head up to me, ignoring Damian. "Are you angry of what I have done?" She asked like a guilty little toddler. My heart instantly melted by her pleading eyes. I took a glance at Damian as I compared the similarities and yes it is. I pulled her closer to me, half smiling. "You were a naughty kid." I said tapping her nose. She crinkled it like what I did.

"I'm so sorry." She said again to me.

I cupped her face and kissed her cheeks then playfully kiss her neck. She giggled as I let go of her and faced her innocently. "I still love you but don't do that again, huh!" I said sounded like a reminder as she nods at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you too!" She said and let go.

I stand up straight as Damian was watching us amusingly. "You both look so cute together." He smirks.

I gave him a warm smile.

"Damian!" Emman exclaimed. "...I almost forgot that you're there." She added and walked her way to Damian and hugged him; Damian crouched to her level. "I thought you were ignoring me." Damian said as Emman chuckled, shaking her head.

"You're so handsome." I hear she whispered it to Damian as he looked up to me and smirk. "...I'm glad you're dating Katy. You're a lucky guy. Don't let her go, you have my approval." Emman said seriously to Damian as he let out a chuckled and petted Emman as he stands up. Oh my god! Emmanuelle Grace now Hudson, what on earth are you talking to Damian about that things! I shouted inside my head as I can feel that my face are turning red, blushing.

"Oh, really. I'm glad to hear that from you Emman." Damian said.

"So, by the way I'm going to David, watching TV. I'll leave you two here." Emman said leaving us, winking at me then. Oh this child. I wanted to put her inside my pocket and shake her.

"I apologized of what Emman said." I said to Damian nervously as he walked closer to me. Oh shit! Damian stops making me nervous! You did that always to me when you're around.

"It's fine. She's right though I should never let you go, again." He said emphasizing the last word. Really, Damian? Are you serious? I looked up at him, furrowing. He faces me like reading my thoughts.

"I'm serious, Kate." He muttered and grabs my hand. He's really close to me now like inches away. He really reads my thought.

"Ah, Damian?" I pulled my hand back because I feel like I've been electrified of his touch.

Damian,damian, Damian I know and I sense that you have change and stop flirting. I'm going to fall hard on it. Shocks, those eyes, those piercing blue eyes that I get mesmerized every time I'm looking at it.

I'm speechless in front of him. Can't manage to speak. 

"I'm so happy today that we've talked a lot." He said cheekily.