Chapter 28: I hate pools, right?

"My queen! Wake up!" someone shakes me. "...hey!" it yelled at my ear. It's Emman's voice early in the morning. I groaned. "urg... I'm still sleepy babes." I croaked.

"Oh, sorry if I disturb you then." She giggled and rains her kiss on my cheeks; all over my face.

I slightly smile but still in close eyes. Last night she was sick but now, seems like she never had.

"I'm going downstairs. Shannon is there. She called me earlier. We're going to play." She quickly said, jumping off of the bed.

I flutter my eyes open and crease my brows. "Huh?" I said.

"Why?" she copied.

I shrugged, thinking that here I am again. Trying to hinder Shannon and Emman's bonding because jealousy floods my mind.

I waved my hand to her to go as she excitedly run out the room. She left the door slightly open. I can hear from up here that they're laughing as Shannon was shouting at her playfully.

A car parked at my yard and there are people coming in. I hear Markus, Tamra, Johnny and Bradford. What,  Bradford? I'm sure if he's here, there's something to talk to. I get up on my bed and headed in the bathroom. As I'm finished and get down; headed to where there at. Everyone is in the kitchen as I hear them there and smell the aroma of coffee and of course food. Argh, I'm hungry.

"Good morning guys!" I said and headed to where Emman is. "Good morning, baby.." I sweetly said to her. She looked up at me. "Good morning." She smiles at me and she continued to eat her spaghetti, yeah. We cooked that last night.

I sat on the stool as I looked up to everyone whose eyes are at me except Shannon and Tamra. "What?" I exclaimed.

"You seems like you have a very good morning." Johnny smirks.

"But what if I can talk to you Kate? Will you still have a great morning?" Bradford sarcastically questioned.

I glared him an evil looked as I pointed Emman that's at my side. He was talking about the upcoming tour.

"Oh, yeah... I understand." He said. "But about yesterday at the airport. It's all over the papers and your nie--.."

"--about that, can we talk about that later?" I cut him off as I pointed at Emman again.

"She's involved Kate." Johnny said handing me the mag with Emman. What the, she'll be having an attitude again. I smacked my forehead. "Why you guys here early in the morning? Just to make me face that stupid crap?" I slightly whined.

Emman looked up to everyone as she gestured Johnny to give her the paper. Johnny handed it to her. She read it and her eyes widened in surprise. She looked up to me as I nod. She let out a shrugged and jumps off the stool and throws the paper in the bin. Shannon and Tamra let out a soft laugh and got to high five the kid.

She tossed her head to the side. "Gabby said that I must prepare myself to these issues when I'm with you, Kate..." She sighed. "...though half of what they said got credibility between us even if your fans and the people that loves you will say that it's just some stupid lies about you; another gossip about you. You have to fix it though your career is in stake." She ended. Her little sweet voice was the only thing we can hear. The way she explained it in a childishly attitude but the point of what she said hits me.

"If the only thing to stop that issue is to deny me as your daughter... Well, I'm going to accept it. It doesn't matter as long as I know the truth, we  know the truth." Emman added, looking down to her hands.

I don't know what to say about what she said. My mind is rumbled of thoughts about that issue. It's not important for me but how did she got to say to me that I could deny her? No way, I don't want to deny her. Never!