Chris gave a sad smile to Taylor before he followed Negan off, Taylor going with Mackenna, Jordyn going with Leslie, and Kenny going with Simon.

'There ain't no way Negan' s gonna kill Chris...right...'.

Dwight walked up Daryl, "C'mon, asshole. Put a pep in your step.".

He then followed Dwight off into the Sanctuary.

———

TAYLOR

TAYLOR KEPT MAKING QUICK
glances around the interior of The Sanctuary.

There had to be a weak point in here somewhere they could all escape from...

She kept hearing people whispering to one another about her, how she was immune, how the WLF was looking for her.

She followed Mackenna down a flight of stairs to what looked like the basement of The Sanctuary, walking down the hell to a door where they stopped.

"Alright, take all your clothes off and give them to me." Mackenna then ordered.

      Taylor furrowed her eyebrows, "You can't be serious.".

      Glaring, Mackenn pulled out her handgun and aimed it at Taylor's head, "Listen, slut. Does it sound like I'm fucking around?".

     Sighing, Taylor then stripped from all her clothes, handing them all to Macken before folding her arms over her chest, "Okay...now what?".

      Opening the door, Mackenna gestured inside, "Go in.".

      Reluctantly, Taylor walked inside, and Mackenna closed the door and locked it, leaving Taylor in complete darkness.

      "..." She sat down in the corner of the dark room, bringing her legs up to her chest and closed her eyes, just wanting to sleep.

       But then a song began playing from a distance, and it most definitely wasn't a catchy one.

       Biting her lower lip, Taylor mumbled, "What did I ever do to deserve this?".

———

      IT WAS THE NEXT DAY. TAYLOR
was sure of it, even though she couldn't see any source of natural light.

       Mackenna brought her dinner, which was wet dog food slopped in between two pieces of dry bread.

      She didn't eat it; didn't even bother.

      She didn't see Mackenna again for hours, and when she did, she tossed Taylor a baggy white shirt accompanied by baggy black pants.

      "Change into this. Negan wants to speak to you." She told her.

       Taylor quickly changed into the clothes, thankful she could finally get some coverage as she then followed Mackenna up to the top floor of The Sanctuary.

      Mackenna knocked on a black door, and she heard Negan, "Come on in!".

      Opening the door, Mackenna gestured for Taylor to walk inside, wich she did.