Nan-jab boss k koi etiquettes nhi hai........toh office k kya honge.

Manik smiled at her words evilly and than spoke leaning his body more to his chair.

Ma-you know Nandini.........I realised this stuff way to soon..........agar life mei aish krni hai toh work place pe etiquettes hone chahiye...........than its smooth to have flings and parties......... though you broke my record of no time passing with office mates.........but than I don't regret breaking my record too coz you were actually some good fun.

Nan-and you were my worst mistake.

Ma- I love that honour darling.

Nandini just looked at him and than left to her place and started writing the resignation letter along with crying. A tear drop fell on her letter which she didn't notice and soon she came back to him, with a folded letter in an envelope. Coming to him, she gently called him.

Nan-sir.

Manik looked at her and saw her forwarding an envelope to him. Knowing what it is, Manik took that and read it completely. He poured evilly on reading her letter and once done, he tore it into 4 pcs,shocking Nandini to the core.

Nan-why did you do that?

Ma-coz muje maaza nhi aaya yeh letter mei.........why don't you write another letter at home and come tomorrow.........with a better handwriting....... and for today get back to work coz I have lots to do unlike you.

Nandini closed her eyes and tears left from there. She was badly hurt of being used by him. By the one whom she badly loved, he knew that she had no one yet he used her and inspite of all these things, she wanted to go away from him for the betterment of them only. He would be free from her and she would hurt herself a little less by not seeing him everyday with a new girl but his this act has just destroyed all her plannings.

Wiping her tears once again and sniffing, she came to her desk, picked up her diary, came to her place, called him and once he was looking at her, she told him all his schedule and came back to her place. The first thing she did after coming back was to write his entire 15 days schedule, so that nobody is troubled for at least 15 days after she is gone.

Than she made a file of all his current projects, it's progress and work pending so that they don't distrub her again and again. She was planning stuffs in such a way that once she is gone, she won't come back, even around this place. Her this work continued till lunch time. Nandini was so much hurt that all
her hunger was dead and that's why she lost the count of time but she was disturbed by Manik.

Ma-Ms Murthy.........I appreciate your dedication to your work.........but it's lunch time and i am very hungry.........so if you could please.

Nandini closed her book and got up. Manik saw her leaving the cabin simply, he frowned and continued his work and in 10 mins, Nandini came back with a tray, having one portion of food. Placing that on their usual place, she called him from there only.

Nan-sir.........your food.

Manik looked up at her and saw the tray there. He got up and came back after washing his hands but when he came back, he saw Nandini sitting on her place and working. He simply came to his couch and saw that the food was less and was of canteen and not the home made food.