"Can we see the boys tonight please, I know we said we wouldn't but I really need a cuddle session?"

"Yes of course we can love, let me text them and see when we can, ok?"

"Thank you, Maxy, I really appreciate this" I kissed him softly on the lips.

Group Chat

The fittest guys in F1

Max - Hey loves, Checo's feeling down about qualifying, do you think we can meet in the room we booked for us at 6? Maybe after your team meals?

Lando - Hope you're alright babe, I can be there for 6. See you soon xx

Daniel - see you there x

Pierre - bringing Yuki, Charles and food xx

Sainz - Mick and I are picking up lewis then coming, love you lot's xx

George - might be late as I'm stuck in a meeting, will try to get out early xxxxxxx

Alex - coming nowwww x

Max - thanks everyone, Seb are you coming?

Hour later

Lewis - Seb seriously are you coming?

30 minutes later

Seb - I'm so sorry I was in a meeting with Cela, I was trying to get to know him. Is everything ok now?

Max - yes, no thanks to you

Seb - shit I'm sorry

Checo - sleep in your own room tonight.

Delivered

Lewis's pov

I can't believe he didn't answer his phone. It said he saw it. What's worse was he was with Cela who we don't trust anyway there's something up with that guy.

Seb's pov

Shit. shit. Shit. why didn't I reply? I was so distracted I barely noticed the messages. Shit, they're so mad at me I decided to ring lando and Alex to see if they would share with me tonight.

Lan xoxoxo declined

Double-A xxx accepted

On-call

What do you want?

I wanted to apologise to everyone. Is it ok if I come over to the main room?

Not sure we want you here, to be honest, but I'll ask checo.

He said you could come if you promise to leave him alone.

Ok thank you love I'm on my way

Call over

Seb's pov still

I knocked on the doors with millions of things in my arms.it took a few minutes for someone to answer. I could hear bickering behind the door, telling me the boys didn't know who to open the doors. But after ages, Max and Lewis open the door and step out into the corridor closing the door behind them.

"Why'd you close the door?"

"Where were you really Seb? All the boys were so worried that Lando ended up crying."

"Oh shit, is he alright? But I'm sorry I was held back to have a meeting with Cela and PR about the race tomorrow and I forgot to reply to your messages. Shit, I messed up!"

"Yes you did I hope you brought apology gifts for everyone"

"Yes, I did do you boys want yours now?"

"No we are just happy to see you and that means you can be the responsible one again"

We hugged and shared a three-way kiss. They opened the door to reveal a crying Lando and a sad-looking Checo with the others comforting them. I quickly dropped all my stuff and ran to lando and Checo to try and calm them down. They leapt into my arms and put their heads on either side of my neck.

"We thought you were ignoring us. Sorry, we were rude."

"Why are you apologising? Were you listening to us through the door again?"

"Sorry"

"Don't be, I should've been here to help. I brought you gifts but how about you have them tomorrow, I think Lando might be asleep.

I put Lando and Checo into bed together with Alex slowly trailing behind to cuddle. once I put them on bed Lando almost instinctively cuddles Alex with Checo's arm around both. I leave the room quietly to go down again when I'm met with puppy eyes from the rest of them. I suggest we talk tomorrow and go to bed. They agree and trundle up the stair with Mick left on the sofa.

"Not tired love?"

"Not really just thinking about us"

"What about us?"

"Do you ever feel like we are missing something in our relationship?"

"Something or someone?"

I leave the conversation there as mick curls up to me and falls asleep.