𝐋𝐗𝐗. THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU WONT BE

Start from the beginning

He stared down at her for a moment before hugging her, "Darlin', you know I had to. Rules are rules. Now, go ahead and get back in line with your ol' buddy boy.".

She quickly pulled away from him, rushing over to Daryl and hugging him, resting her hands over his cheeks, "Are you okay?".

He nodded, "Yeah...I'm fine.".

"Anyway...that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people, first one's free, then—what'd I say? I said I would shut that shit down!" Negan walked down the lineup.

"No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with...but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So...back to it." He then brought his bat down to Glenn's head.

"Glenn! No!" Taylor cried, Daryl pressing her into his side.

"Don'...don' look, babygirl..." He told her, and she could tell he was crying.

She heard another slam from Negan's bat she flinched, covering her ears.

She just wanted this nightmare to stop...

"Buddy, you still there? I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!" Negan said.

'Oh my god...Glenn...no...'.

"Maggie, I'll find you." She heard him mumble.

"Oh. Oh, hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions!" She then heard Negan blow another hit to Glenn's head.

     They just kept coming...they never seemed to end...

     "You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started." She heard Negan remark, continuing to deal blows to Glenn's head.

      She felt Daryl flinch everytime...

      And then it was over...not only was Abraham now gone...Glenn was too...

      "What? Was the joke that bad?" She heard Negan ask.

      She pulled away from Daryl, looking across the lineup at Glenn's corpse, his head bashed in just like Abraham's...

     'Glenn...Abraham...I'm so sorry...this is all my fight...I-I couldn't convince him...and now you guys are gone...'.

     "I'm gonna kill you." Those were the words she hears from Rick.

     Negan knelt down to him, "What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up.".

      "...Not today...not tomorrow...but I'm gonna kill you." Rick replied.

     "Jesus." Negan chuckled, "Simon...what did he have a knife?".

       "Uh, he had a hatchet." The man who had knocked on the RV door earlier responded.

      "A hatchet?" Negan smirked.