"They're kicking," he gapes, looking at me. "Oh my god," he beams, I nod, cupping my mouth, still feeling the small movements under my skin.

"Our baby's kicking, Blake's on this side, he must know it's his dad," I pout, feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Oh baby," he pouts. "Don't cry,"

"I'm sorry, god this feels so good," I sniff, he removes his hand from my stomach.

"That is the best thing I've ever felt," he cups my jaw. "Other than filling you up but let's not go into that," he says making me snicker.

"He knows it was you though," I say. "He's not kicking right now," I grab his hand. "But..." I move his hand up and down my bump, in hopes he starts kicking again. It takes a while so he traces his fingertip on my bare stomach which makes my skin visibly crawl and just like I thought, his tiny hand presses up on my stomach.

I gasp again, seeing it happen this time. "What about Ruby, try that with her," I notice he's kneeled in front of me. He nods, trails his finger to the other side, he kisses it too, doing anything he can to make her move.

"C'mon Ruby, be like your brother," he coos, kissing it, parting his lips and kissing it that way so she knows it's her dad. He does this for about 5 minutes, trying everything he can to make her move.

"I wonder if she can hear us,"

"Ruby, baby if you can hear me, kick me as hard as you can, or you can kick your brother, I give you permission," he says and it was like magic when we feel a very small movement on that side.

I can't help but tear up again. "Niall, you don't understand how good this feels," I cup my mouth.

"I know it feels good, I don't know what's it's like to feel it inside you, but feeling it on the outside is amazing too," he says. "I love you," he pouts, looking back down at my stomach.

"I love you too," I still get butterflies when I say it. He looks up at me and grins, sitting high on his knees to kiss me.

**

We made it to the airport after the whole kicking situation and we couldn't get over it because it's such a good feeling. We got driven to the hotel where we would spend the night.

It was a nice 4 star hotel that would be good for the two nights we're here. It was a king sized bed with white sheets and pillows, lamps on either side of the bed.

We showered together which lead to us making out and then me sucking him off. I actually loved watching him enjoy it, it was my guilty pleasure. It also made me feel good too. And he was so easy to get off so it made everything easier for me - and he tastes sweet so...yeah.

He payed me back by going down on me which had been a while since that so, it was easy for me to get off as well. I was scared to meet his mom and dad, his brother and his soon to be sister-in-law.

I woke up and I clung to him, out of nerves and need because I've been clingier lately. I didn't have morning sickness today which was a bonus. I had a person coming over to curl my hair and put on light makeup.

We got breakfast ordered considering we don't get to eat until tonight so I ate a lot considering I'm feeding for 3. I finished eating as they curled my hair and did my makeup while another got my outfit ready. I looked like I was carrying a full term baby but I had just eaten a lot. Niall had to wear a suit because he was the best man, so I already knew what he was wearing.

I gotta say...I love Niall in a suit.

They finished up on my hair while we blasted some One Direction, all of us singing to the lyrics or humming. They pinned half of my hair behind my head with a flower clip that blended in with my hair perfectly. I had a natural pink lip colour that doesn't come of unless with soap; I asked for this type.