Ch-36: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ PT1

Start from the beginning

"Wait. I don't understand. I saw the Xanthium get destroyed back in Cape Canaveral!" Braedey realised. "How are you still alive?"

"The ship! We were never in the ship! We designed the damn thing, didn't we!" Roadbuster spoke up with his Scottish accent.

'We were 'idden in the first rocket booster to separate. Splashed down in the Atlantic, just as planned." Leadfoot added with his London Cockney accent. "We ain't going nowhere."

"So, you deceived the Decepticons into thinking you all died." Braedey realised. "That's pretty sneaky."

"Yeah, no one's exiling us!" Brains added as he, Wheelie, and Ravage come up. Ravage runs towards Braedey, rubbing his head against him, Braedey patting his head.

"The Autobots are staying right here." Wheelie added. "We're gonna help you win this war."

"They're surrounding the city to make a fortress, so that no one can see what they're up to inside." Optimus said as he does a sweeping motion with his hand. "Our only chance is the element of surprise."

"I think I know where to look. Optimus, Jasmine is being held hostage in the Trump Tower by that human betrayer, Dylan Gould." Braedey explained to the Prime.

Optimus nodded, and turned to address his fellow Autobots. "Autobots, Ratchet, Wheeljack and myself will divide from the main party. We will create a diversion in order to distract the Decepticons so Bumblebee and Braedey can get up to Trump Tower to get Jasmine."

Braedey smirked and climbed on top of the fighter and he saw Bee walk up. "Bee, do you know how to fly this thing?" He asked, and Bee gives him the so-so hand gesture. "I guess '50-50' is gonna have to do."

Epps then comes up and gives him a pistol. "Just in case. We're gonna be right behind, brother." Braedey and Epps bro-hug each other before Braedey gets in the Decepticon fighter with Bumblebee. "All right, we're going in!" Epps ordered.

"Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!" Braedey declared.

The fighter soon takes off and Braedey clutches onto Bee as they shoot forward and take to the skies, going forth into the battlefield of Chicago, their rescue plan in motion

~*~*~

Meanwhile, in Dylan's penthouse apartment, Jasmine sat in the couch, her hands on her stomach as she looked around in concern and worry of what's happening. As she sat down patiently and waits for whatever to happen, she heard something nearby. She got up and looked through a nearby telescope to see Megatron and Sentinel talking to one another on Jewelers Tower, just as Starscream lands on the roof in robot mode.

"The city is secure." Megatron informed to Sentinel. "The humans cannot stop us."