Ch-5: Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Aᴜᴛᴏʙᴏᴛs

After the confrontation with the police car robot, Braedey and Jasmine were both watching in silence as the Camaro robot drove them along, the two staring at the steering wheel moving on its own, as well as the pedals.

"This car's a pretty good driver." Jasmine said aloud.

"Yep." Braedey agreed. "I think he already knows that. You can sit in the driver seat, you know?" He asked.

"I'm not gonna sit there! He's driving!" Jasmine protested back.

"Good point there... well, you can sit in my lap?" Braedey now offered to her.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?"

"'Cause I've got the only seatbelt." Braedey answered with a smirk to her.

Jasmine smiles back and she climbed onto his lap. Braedey now pulls the seatbelt over them as she lay back against his form. "That seatbelt thing was pretty smooth." Jasmine giggled softly.

"Thanks." Braedey chuckled.

"You know what I don't understand?" Jasmine now asked.

"What?" Braedey questioned.

"If he's supposed to be some kind of super-advanced robot, why does he transform back into this crappy old Camaro?" Jasmine now asked softly.

The car immediately and abruptly stopped by the walkway down in the tunnel they were driving in, and it then dumps the teens out. The door shuts behind them and the car drives off with a roar of its engine.

"Well... that's one way to tick off a $4,000 robot." Braedey muttered, now getting to his feet. "He must be really sensitive to his appearance."

In the tunnel, the Camaro rides on his right wheels past another car and scans it. Braedey and Jasmine now turn back around and see the car pull up... only to see it has changed into $500,000 Chevrolet Camaro!

 only to see it has changed into $500,000 Chevrolet Camaro!

"No. Fragging. Way." Braedey gasped.

Braedey and Jasmine both pile into the newly changed vehicle, looking about it in awe. They look around at the interior in awe at the leather seats and tinted windows. They smirked to one another, the Camaro now driving out of the tunnel with a roar.

~*~*~

The Camaro soon pulls up in the carpark to the National History Musuem and come to a stop. Braedey helps Jasmine out of the car as they then could hear something up in the sky. They look up to see what looks to six or so comets streaking their way towards the city.