Ch-14: Dɪᴇɢᴏ Gᴀʀᴄɪᴀ

After the fight in Shanghai, all soldiers and Autobots had returned to the operations base of Diego Garcia, some of them having lost comrades and allies, whilst the 'Bots felt good after the defeat of the Decepticon, who of which was designated as Demolisher. In the battle with the Decepticon, Optimus received rather alarming information that he, and his human NEST partners, have all decided would it need to be informed to the government, the people that supervised NEST.

After disembarking the planes they were on back to the USA, Ken and Jennifer go off to meet up with Ironhide and the other Autobots. Piledriver, the four-armed Autobot, waved over to the arriving Autobots, while he's handling the heavy lifting around the base, keeping the place rather arranged, clean and tidy.

"Autobot Twins, report to Hangar Three." A male voice spoke out on the P.A, and both Mudflap and Skids drove off to the hangar, whilst Sideswipe drove alongside Ironhide to the main hangar with Optimus. "Elita-One, Chromia, report to Hangar Three."

"Bad-ass ice-cream truck coming through." Skids now spoke out on the speaker, as he and Mudflap drove up to Hangar Three, whilst there were some vehicles parked around them. "Excuse me! Excuse me!"

"Oh, those look nice!" Mudflap added, then noticed two vehicles parked nearby some sheets. These two vehicles are Chevrolet Tracks concept vehicles; small hatchbacks - one in green and another in red.

 These two vehicles are Chevrolet Tracks concept vehicles; small hatchbacks - one in green and another in red

"Yeah, Baby, it's upgrade time." Skids called, as the circle the two cars.

"Yes, Sir. Yeah! Look here, it's my booty call right here!" Mudflap added, then both he and his twin split apart, and transformed into their robot modes. "Time to get my sexy on with the green." He then began to beatbox.

"Green?" Skids snapped at his twin. "No, green is mine! I call green!" He tackled Mudflap, giving him some slugging punches, then he threw him over to the red hatchback. "I got the green." He told him as he walked over to the green Chevy Tracks.

"That hurt, man." Mudflap groaned as he stood up.

"It's supposed to hurt. It's an ass-kicking." Skids interjected. Then, he and Mudflap scanned the two vehicles, and transformed into them. Once the two had changed form into their new alternate modes, they both drove off to the main hangar, meeting up with the other Autobots.

"Morons." Jennifer muttered to herself as she saw this exchange happen.

At the same time, Elita-One and Chromia drove up into the hangar. As the two motorcycle robots rode in, they both saw a sportscar and supercar parked ahead, a Lotus Exige and McLaren F1. The two femmes shift out of cycle mode into robot mode, and they both looked at the two vehicles.

"These look very nice." Chromia nods with admiration at the earth vehicles. "Fast and sleek, I'll take the blue one." She began to scan the car, her body rearranging the vehicle components around her form.