Ch-36: Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ PT1

Start from the beginning

"She's here because of me, Epps." Braedey spoke back firmly. "Ever since Optimus touched down and found me, she's been involved in all of this. I already lost most of my family today, I'm not losing anyone else. I never asked you to come, any of you! I just came to get my wife and to snap Gould's neck. You wanna leave? No one's stopping any of you! But none of you are stopping me from getting Jasmine back."

"Listen, if you go in that building, that's if she's still alive, there's no way you're gonna be able to reach her!" Epps stared back.

"I have to try, Epps!" Braedey shouted firmly, making his voice echo.

"INCOMING!" Eddie now yelled out.

A low whistling sound from overhead could be heard. They look up to see a Decepticon ship descending upon them, shooting the humans around it without any mercy. All of them lunged for cover as they hid underneath or behind some of the abandoned vehicles, then suddenly, the ship fell out of the sky, smoking as it went down.

Braedey and Epps both sit up and watch as the pilot growls and struggled to climb out, no doubt injured from the crash. Light vibrations now shook the ground, and a huge bullet casing passed over Braedey and Epps's heads. They looked back to see Optimus Prime walking towards them, a look of grim determination on his face and armed with his blaster.

 They looked back to see Optimus Prime walking towards them, a look of grim determination on his face and armed with his blaster

"We will kill them all." Optimus said sternly, just as the Wreckers then drive up and transform into robot mode.

"Wreckers, kill him!" Leadfoot ordered, now punching the Decepticon. Topspin and Roadbuster pull the Decepticon out and they started to rip him apart.

"This is going to hurt! A lot!" Topspin laughed as they finally take the Decepticon's head off.

Braedey and Epps both stood up and look at Optimus.  "Your leaders will now understand. Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. And we needed them to believe we had gone. For today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them!" Optimus proclaims as he points out at the city.

Braedey smiled as he then saw Bumblebee and the rest of the Autobots driving up and transform into robot mode, looking down at them and smirking. Elita ran up and she hugged Braedey close to her, the brunette hugging her back. He then stepped back to smile at his Autobot family.