Author Note: I'm Back!

As the title says, I'mmm Baaaccck!!!

Hello, hello, my lovely loves! It is sooo great to be releasing another fanfic! It feels like it's been years since I last put up anything (although it's only been just over a month). I've had this one planned for a very long time now so I'm quite excited to get it started. There are a few things I need to mention, though, before we get started:

* Teddy Holmes, a character in my other Sherlock fanfics, is the younger sister of Sherlock and Mycroft. She will be a minor character in this story. If you have not read 'The Deduction Saga' stories then I suggest you do read them to get a little background info about her, but if you don't want to then that's fine! All you gotta know is that she's Sherlock's sister and she's helping him take down Moriarty's network.

*Have you guys ever read Harry Potter? If you have, then you will know Fleur. In the books, whenever Fleur spoke, good ol' J.K wrote her accent out so it was easier for the reader to imagine the accent and remember 'Oh, yes,Fleur is French'. Well, the same thing is gonna happen here. This is a new thing for me but I decided I wanted to try it out. Note that not every single word will be accented, only the obvious ones will be. So Here will be 'Ere, This and The will be 'Zis and 'Ze, and so forth. I hope you guys will be able to understand it.

*I've done a little math and I think there will be about 19 chapters in this fic, so yeah. It's not the longest fic I've written but I still think it's an alright length.

*Cosette Bellamy is the character's name and she will be played by Sigrid Agren.

Yeah, that's all I've got. I'm not gonna continue rambling but I will tell you that the book will probs be updated once a week on a Monday afternoon, New Zealand time, unless I'm feeling generous. So, without further ado, here it is! 

Happy readings, my lovelies!

xoxo
~DM