𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. TWICE AS FAR

Începe de la început

"Well, today's lesson will be in the cul-de-sac." Rosita said.

"Actually, can we do something else?" Denise asked.

"I'm listening." Rosita replied.

Denise looked back Taylor, "Do you know where Daryl is?".

"He's out front working on his bike. Why?" Taylor responded.

"I think I know where to look to find you your meds." Denise answered.

Taylor then showed Rosita and Denise to Daryl, who, sure enough, was working on his bike out front of their house.

"Hey. Denise wants to talk to you." Taylor said.

"What's up?" He asked, setting down his tools before he stood up.

       Denise then pulled out a map from her back pocket, showing it to Daryl, "After I got out of DC, I just drove. I remember seeing it right when I realized I had no idea where I was going. Edison's Apothecary and Botique. It's just this little gift shop in a strip mall, but if it's really an apothecary, they had drugs.".

     "And they'll have the painkillers I need, right?" Taylor asked.

      "As long as they haven't been cleaned out, they should." Denise replied.

      "Why? What's goin' on wit' you?" Daryl furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to Taylor.

      "When we got chased by those assholes. I landed on my back twice and it hasn't been the same since." She explained.

      He then turned to Denise, "How do you know they still got 'em?".

      "It isn't that far. I just wanna check." Denise replied, "And you and Rosita aren't out scavenging or pulling shifts.".

      Daryl nodded, "We'll go.".

      "I wanted to check. I just wanted to help." Denise argued.

      "How much time you spend out there?" He asked.

      There was a moment of silence before she replied, "None.".

      "Forget it." He grumbled.

      "I can ID the meds. I know what to get for Taylor. I know how to use a machete now. I've seen roamers up close. I'm ready." Denise pointed out.

      "You two good with this?" Daryl asked Rosita and Taylor.

      "No." Rosita argued.

     "...Have you fought a walker before?" Taylor asked Denise.

      "...No..." Denise replied.

      "...I mean...this'll be a great opportunity for her to finally get some experience with them." Taylor pointed out.

       Daryl scoffed, "Up until it kills her.".

     She glared, "Well if you didn't want to hear my opinion, asshole, then don't bother asking.".

     She walked inside the house, slamming the door closed behind her.