Bonus chapter - Marco and Annie

💝💓Third Person POV💖💞

Few days after the Franco and Alicia's wedding, the two decided to have their honeymoon in Greece and informed everyone that they will stay for atleast 2 weeks.

Back at the mansion, Santiago and Isabel finally set the place and date of their own wedding, which will be at Moretti's ancestral home in Venice. And because he's  a Capo, abviously all other mafia leaders around the world, needs to attend the wedding; Spanish, US, French, English, German and the Russian, who was lead by Andrei Petrov long distant cousin who made an alliance with the Moretti to show them that he wasn't like Andrei Petrov.

While the couple were busy, Marco took the task in taking care of Antonia, because Dario and Martino will handle the mafia's work until Franco and Alicia come back from their honeymoon.

And today, Antonia asked him to go to mall because she wants to draw and she needs some colored pencils. It happens also that Annie needs to come with them because she has some things to buy for herself.

Antonia was ready wearing some cute clothes, while Marco was sitting on the living room, waiting for Annie to come down.

Once Annie look at the mirror and satisfied with her looks, she immediately moved her ass towards the living room. But as soon as Marco saw her attire, his eyebrows pulled together while inspecting her face and body.

To be honest Annie gained some weight making her body look desirable because of her round hips and medium size breast. She has small and trimmed waist because of training, for that Marco couldn't help but scowl when Annie chose to wear crop top with black jacket and skinny jeans.

She also learned how to put light make up, courtesy of Isabel because she said, she needs to enhance her already beautiful face, because it can boost confidence especially that she's a teenager.

Marco cursed mentally, while locking his eyes on her beautiful face, and after he cleared his throat, he gave her a stern look.

"Go back to your room and change. We will not go outside on that clothes." He said before walking away and went to the kitchen, he needs to drink some cold water because he feels his throat became so dry after looking at her. Antonia came down with Isabel and asked why Annie going back again to her room with sad face.

"She's wearing make up and small clothes that shows some skin. The fu—-, I mean she can't go out with that." he said angrily, before taking Antonia from Isabel.

"But she looks so pretty Zio, when I grow up I'm going to wear like that also." Antonia said with speculative gleam on her eyes.

"No, you won't Piccola." He said sternly, and looks like his headache became worse than before.

Soon, Annie came down again, wearing only black leggins, white sneakers and white large T-shirt, making her look so innocent, and more attractive. Marco closed his eyes while mumbling incoherent words that made Isabel to laugh at him. Her smile has hint of amusement because she knows exactly why he's acting like this.

Well, Santiago was same with her before and she thinks that the Moretti brothers have this kind of odd behavior.

"It's fine Marco, and it's late now for Antonia, so you need to go." Isabel said before kissing her daughter goodbye.

"Take care baby and I love you."

"love you too Ma."