Chapter 6 - Antonia (part 2)-edited

When I felt like nobody was beside me, my eyes immediately open to confirm and to my dismay, I'm definitely alone

When I felt like nobody was beside me, my eyes immediately open to confirm and to my dismay, I'm definitely alone. And what scares me the most is that, the room was dark and the only light open is from the lamp.

My eyes start brimming with tears as my lips start trembling the thought that Santiago leaves  me too.

Where is he?

Tears start rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't stop it. Soon, I decided to jump out of the bed which is quite hard for me because my legs are short. And as soon as I get out from that dark room, my eyes seek for Santiago. In the end I got lost because I don't know where to go and where I am.

I feel scared and what if I never gonna see Santiago again?

But not long after, my eyes widen in shock, when I saw someone in front of me. He's so tall, just like Santiago and have same eyes and hair with the twins but he looks more grumpy.

Is he in a bad mood? Who made him mad? And I'm quite sure, I'm not the one.

"Hi" I greeted him before wiping my tears away, he didn't answer coz he's staring at my face probably because of my ugliness as I cried a lot.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" He asked without emotion, just like Santiago, cold as stone and I want to break.

"Mi chiamo Antonia e sto cercando Santiago. Who are you? Are you Franco?" I asked while trying to be cute so that he won't shout at me and suddenly his eyes soften. And I want to pat my head for job well done.
(My name is Antonia and I'm looking for Santiago)

"You're quite a talker, piccola, anyway I'm not Franco and my name is Dario, E perché stai cercando Santiago?"
(and why are you're looking for Santiago?)

"Dario? Are you Santiago's brother too?" I asked in wide eyes.

"Yes, the third after Franco, so piccola  why you're in the hallway?  And why you're crying?"

"Because when I woke up, Tiago wasn't there and the room was so dark and it scared me so much." I said while rubbing my already red eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes, it will swell. Santiago probably on his office, working, so why don't you come with me until he finished?"

"Okay"

I told him before lifting my arms, so that he can carry me. I'm sorry but I really like to be carried.

And it makes me happy, knowing that someone like Dario was happy to do it for me.

As we walked into his room and put me down on his bed, I smile because it's soft just like Santiago's.