Chapter 25 - the attack

💝💓Third Person POV💝💖

Claudia jump with joy on the bed when they arrived at the house that they are going to stay in temporarily. She and Alberto needed to lie low because of what they did. Until the chaos passes.

"Darling can you give me my laptop, I need to check something." Alberto gave her what she asked and proceed to go to their bathroom. Claudia immediately open her laptop, she needs to get access to the  hospital's computers to hack their files, she needs to know if Antonia and Alejandro are dead or still alive.

For her, this is very easy to do, she secretly learned it 6 years ago, when she was 16. That time she was inlove with Santiago and tried to seduce him, but he rejected her. He said that he cannot do it with her and added that she was not his type, and it pained her so much, that's why she thought of something of how to take her revenge.

She trained to be expert and that's the time she met Alberto who wants revenge to the Moretti's too. They formed a great bond and do their job together of how the Moretti will meet their downfall, and right now, they thought, they are near to their goal.

But they were wrong...

Very very wrong.....

Because when she got into the hospital's system.., was the exact moment Alicia get access to trace her location.

She knew she will do it.

She knew that the Peacock would try to infiltrate the hospital's system, because she needs to check the situation.

And she did it.

Before she cannot figure it out, because Claudia implanted something to Moretti's system that made her unable to trace her identity and location.

But now, she can.

After Alicia traced the bitch's location, she immediately informed Santiago, because Claudia needs to pay for all the bad things she did.

For almost killing Antonia, a child that's only 3. And if they catch her alive, she will ask Franco to have her participation in torturing her.

 And if they catch her alive, she will ask Franco to have her participation in torturing her

"Hey honey come here" Alicia called Antonia after she saw her eyes, puffy and red. Antonia come to her and Alicia immediately give her a comforting embrace. She stroked her back while whispering that everything will be fine.

"You know, I never thought that you will be so so mature. The way you talked to your Papa, you absolutely made me proud. Your mama will be so proud of you."

"So, why did you lie about what you said before? It was mama right?" Her eyes locked at Alicia without blinking. Alicia nods her head and told her that her Papa and Uncle will be worried if she knew anything about her mama.

"I promise you Honey that everything will be all right." Antonia replied to her 'okay' and asked about her and her Uncle Franco.

Which automatically made Alicia gasps in surprise as her eyes grew large.